Game Night

(Y/N) pov :

We played a bunch of board games like Cluedo, Monopoly, the game of life, Sorry and more stuff like that, then Star pulled out Twister, "Tom, (Y/N) on the mat, I'll spin the thing for you two," she said, "Tom, are you ready to go down?" "Oh, it's on!". I began stretching myself so I would be ready for human pretzel mode, then we began. After about 10 minutes of playing me and him were in a really awkward position. I was basically hovering over him. His stomach was facing up, so we were face to face. If I were to mess up at eny moment I would fall on top of him and our faces and chest's would crash onto each other. Starting to wonder if this is just a coincidence.

Tom pov:

(Y/N) was above me, if she slipped she would fall on top of me and I'm just okay with this?! I'm in love with Star Butterfly, right? I mean (Y/N) is very  attractive, with her (H/L) (H/C) hair and big (E/C) eyes and... I'm getting side tracked, I have to focus on the game. Just then her brother and parents walked in. I don't think she expected that, because her face turned a dark shade of red and she looked shocked, but she wasn't looking at her parents, she was looking at Marco who had the same face as her.

She then got up and ran upstairs, Marco glared at me before going as well, "Hey Starship, what was that about?" "What do you mean?" "Marco glaring at me like I just bit your head off," "Oh, I forgot you didn't know, well a couple years ago (Y/N) was in a bad relationship and... Sorry I can't tell you more, I have to go," Then she went to her room. A bad relationship? How bad? And why does it seem she's so secretive about it? I'm going to get answers eventually, when the time is right.

Morco pov:

"Marco it was just Twister, nothing happened!" "I know it's just... I don't want you to get hurt, I  can't bare to have to walk in on something like that again!" "You won't, he's gone! He's in jail!" We were both crying and yelling at each for something so stupid, so unnecessary, but something that brought back so many horrible memories, "I can't let you get hurt again, what If I'm not there if it happens again? I'm sorry if I'm being over protective, but it's for your own safety!" "Marco calm down, I'm going to be fine, I got a restraining order, he can't touch me," "Okay, fine I'll calm down," "Good, now shoo I'm tired and you are too!" "Okay good night," and I left her room.

(Y/N) pov:

Then Marco left my room. I couldn't blame him for being over protective, if I was in his shoes I'd probably do the same. I tried to get some sleep that night, but my insomnia was acting up again. It's pretty rare for me to get a good night's sleep actually, happens mayby once every two months? I can't believe I slept so soundly last night with Tom, probably just luck. I went downstairs to go get a glass of water, then I heard footsteps. I took the closest thing that could work as a weapon, which was to my luck a hockey stick and just kinda kept it with me. I looked around the corner, finding Tom eating cereal, "Tom what are you doing here 2 in the morning?" "I could ask you the same," he said,

"I've got insomnia," I told him, "Oh you actually have a good reason, I was hungry," he said and took another bite of what looked like fruit loops,"Then why did you sleep so well last night?" "I struggle to sleep alone ever since... an incident," Why did I say that? I could've stopped at alone, why didn't I?, "I could always help you to fall asleep," he suggested, "No don't worry it's fine, then you won't be able to sleep," "Demons don't really need sleep, we just do it to or past the the time or for the fun of it, it's really nothing," "You would do that for me?" "Of course," "Yeah, that random chick you met 2 no 3 days ago," I said sarcastically, "Well I gotta pay rent some way!" he joked "Let me just finnish my cereal,"