Raven Moon Ball

Tom pov:

I put a shirt on and then my phone wrang, it was my elder sister, "Hey Amy, what's up?" "The underworld is having a second Blood Moon Ball!" "It hasn't been 6067 since the last one!" "Yeah I know dummy, but it's a weird fenomenon that happens once in a demon lifetime! It's not the same moon as always it's, the Raven moon that comes once every million years! And I'm inviting you, I'll give you a day pass so that you can come into the underworld, bring a date and friends, dress nice and be there at 6 in earth time. Amelia out!" and she hung up, I wonder why she was in such a hurry she texted me the day pass and I quickly printed it and went down stairs to tell 'the gang' about the ball, "Tom what took you so long?" Star asked me and handed me my ice cream,

"My sister called me, to invite me to the Raven Moon Ball," "Aren't you banned?" (Y/N) asked, "My sister gave me a day pass. Do you guys want to come with me, it's today at six?" I asked, "Well, before I answer, Marco will you go with me to the Raven Moon Ball?" Star asked Marco kneeling down, "Isn't this supposed to be the other way round?" "Nope, so yay or nay?" "Yes I guess," Marco said, "Okay Tom were going, how about you (Y/N)?" "Sure I'll go" "Great come on let's go get dressed!"
Star grabbed (Y/N) 's sleeve, she mouthed help me before being dragged into Star's room.

(Y/N) pov:

"Star what do you need my help for?" I asked, "Oh I don't need your help, you need mine!" she then opened her walk in closet, there was probably 50 different dresses,"Here try this on!"
she handed me a blue dress, it was very pretty (Btw the dress she's taking about is the one at the top) but in my opinion it showed to much skin, nun the less I put it on, I walked out the bathroom to ask Star how I looked, "Umm... Do I look okay?" I said trying to hide some of my skin that was showing, she nodded and squealed in response, "(Y/N) you look beautiful! These shoes go with the dress!" she gave me some silver high heels, I raised my eye brow basically saying : You know I don't like heels!

"Pleeease! Do it for me!" she said, I sighed and put them on, now being like 4 inches taller, "Great, now for makeup and hair," she took out her wand, "How about a natural look?" I suggested, "Sounds good," she pointing her wand at my face, I closed my eyes, "Okay done!" she said and handed me a mirror, I had some blush dusted on my cheeks, some lipstick and eyeliner, my hair was in a half up half down style with a braid crown,"Thanks Star, know what about you?" She waved her wand above her head, her clothes transformed into a beautiful red and white dress and she had her hair in a bun, "Come on! Let's go see how the boys look, I chose Tom's suit!"

We walked out her room, but I kinda hid behind a wall while Star walked down the stairs,Marco was wearing a black Mexican tuxedo and Tom was wearing a blue tuxedo with a silver lining, almost like it was matching my dress he looked very handsome," You look great Star!" Marco said, giving Star a kiss on the cheek,"Yeah, where's (Y/N)?" Tom asked, Shit! Demon boy blew my cover, "She's right behi-, (Y/N) get your butt down here or I will narwhal blast you!"she said, "I'm coming," I said and walked down stairs, Tom stared at me wide eyed and Marco smiled at me (A/N it's her brother, did you think he was gonna start to drool or something?),

"You look pretty," Marco said,"Thanks," I said, Tom still looked dumb founded, "You look amazing," he blurted out, I started to blush,"Thanks, you too," I said smiling at him, "Ahem we should get going," Marco pulling out his dimension scissors and cutting a portel to the underworld, we all walked through it and we arrived at the ball. We tried doing the fashionable late thing, but we all just awkwardly stood there for a minute with a thew demons looking at us like we're crazy, "I'm just gonna go get some punch," "I'll come with you!" Star said, she then grabbed me by the arm and dragged me to the food stand.