Halloween Special. Part 2

Y/N pov:

I woke up to hammering on my door. I put the pillow over my head, trying to tune out the noise. It didn't work. I stretched and stood up, walking to the door and opening it. To my surprise it was Marco, Star and Tom. I closed my door just as soon as I'd opened it. I looked at my alarm, six in the fricking morning. I don't have to get up for school for at least another hour, "Y/N, open up!" Star yelled. The knocking continued. I yanked the door open, "Yes?!" I asked irritated, "Someone isn't a morning person." Marco murmured. Suddenly a bucket of orange and black confetti was dumped over my head, "It's Halloween!" thay all exclaimed.

I sighed. Tom gave me a bone crushing hug, "C'mon lightin' up! We've got a day of suger rushes and dressing up in front of us!" he said happily. I chuckled, that did sound pretty fun, "Okay fine, but-" my voice got really dark and creepy, "If eny of you wake me up this early ever again, I will cut you." I stated darkly. I heard them gulp. I smiled, "Okay, I'm gonna go get dressed, see ya!" I said, closing my door once again, "That's your girlfriend." I heard Marco say. I put my ear to the door, "I know, I'm so proud." Tom responded.

I smiled to myself, "Love you too, Tom." I whispered to the door. I quickly get dressed (outfit above), brushed my hair and teeth and slung my backpack over my arm. I walked out to the living room, grabbing a apple and biting into it. Tom then came downstairs, "You look nice." Tom said, hugging me from behind, "I'd say the same if I knew what you're wearing." I heard him let out a laugh. He gently kissed my cheek, just above my jawline, before parting. He sat down at the table, smiling up at me. I heard another set of feet walking, no falling, down the stairs, "I am okay!" Star said.

Teemo Skeepo Danny Devito (to school)
¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯
We arrived at school, of course being stared at. Well, more like Tom being stared at. Ever since his first day, Tom's been pretty "popular", yet he wants nothing to do with them. I could see some girls eying Tom. In response, he put his hand around my waist. I blushed, looking down. Brittany was in the distance, handing out invites to her Halloween party. She walked down the hall, then faced Tom, "Hey there hot stuff." she greeted him. His face turned into an awkward expression, "Uhm.. Please call me by my name." he said.

She bit her lip, moving closer to him. Tom took a step back, actually more like a very long stride. She held an invitation out to him. He looked at her hand holding it, "Can I bring my friends?" he asked. She shook her head in disgust, "No, it's invite only." she said. He pushed her hand back, "In that case, I'd rather not go." he said, sternly. Brittany looked shocked, "Your turning my invitation down? You're making a big mistake." she said, glaring at me.

He pulled me closer to him, "I'm good, go ask one of your snobby friends instead." he said, his voice laced with annoyance. She looked mortified. There were a thew gasps and snickers from around us. Brittany walked off, angrily. I heard Tom chuckle, "You'd have to pay me to go to that brat's party." He said, between laughs, "As nice as that was if you, what are we gonna do tonight? We're a bit too old for trick or treating." I said. He snapped his fingers, "We throw our own party!" he said.
¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯
A/n. Hey! It's me, the author. I'm feeling mean so I'm stretching this out to one more chapter. I promise that chapter will be the end of this "one shot". Stay safe and have a great day! (except if it's night)