Halloween Special. Part 1

A/N: First of all, thank you sooo much for 225 reads! Like, what the heck?? Second of all, sorry I haven't been updating, but school's reopened for me so I've been pretty busy. And yes, I know it's no where near Halloween, buuut I don't want to end the book just yet soo I've decided to throw in a couple of holiday specials. So please enjoy the chapter!

Y/N pov:

I was scrolling through Tik Tok, looking at the mostly stupid videos. There was a knock on the door and it swung open. I looked up from my phone, seeing my beloved boyfriend. I smiled to myself, "Guess what tomorrow is?!" he asked excitedly. I thought for a moment, when it suddenly hit me, "The day of the dead!" I exclaimed, "Umm... Yeah well, that too. I was actually talking about Halloween," he replied nervously. I giggled. He came and sat next to me, "And why are you reminding me?" I asked.

He gave me a toothy grin, "Because we dress up~" "Yeah I know," "And we have to decide what we wear for tomorrow~" "I am aware of that," I said. He gave me a bored look, "What?" I asked. He sighed, "I wanted us to do couple costumes," he said sadly, resting his head on my shoulder. I looked down at him, "What did you us want to dress up as?" I asked him. He smiled and sat up,

"Well because I can't remove my horns or the color of my skin. I was thinking I could wear an over exaggerated demon outfit and youuu could dress up as an angel!" he said. I had to agree, it was a pretty smart combo, "That works. We should go buy some costumes if we want to be ready for tomorrow," I said. He hugged me, "I don't want you to burn," he whispered. I was facing his chest so when he released me I was a bit confused to why we were in front of the mall.

I turned around to face him, "How did we...?" "Demon thing," he said, shrugging. I gave a nod. He took my hand and we walked to the costume store, "How can I help you?" The the cashier asked us. I told her what we were looking for and she pointed us in the right direction, "Thanks," I said. We walked off to where the demon and angel costumes were. Conveniently, they were right next to each other. I looked through the angel costumes. I heard Tom laugh behind me, "This is how you people think we dress?" he asked, holding up a red robe with horns, a tail and a pitchfork.

I picked up another devil costume, handing it to him, "How about this one? Then you'll be a hot demon!" I joked. He smirked, "I'm already a hot demon, but I'll try it on," he looked at the tag, "It's my size," He gave me a quick peck on the cheek and ran off to the dressing rooms. I continued to look for an angel costume that wasn't lingerie. I finally found one that was actually really pretty (pic above). I went to the female dressing rooms and tried it on.

It fit my body perfectly. I walked out the door to see Tom waiting for me. He was wearing the red devil costume, "Hey Y/N, I think I found what I'm-" he must've noticed me, "-wearing," he finished. I giggled and did a little twirl, "What? See something you like~? I cooed. He stood up and kissed my hand, "Yes, my beautiful little angel," he said. My face reddened, "What? Something got you flustered~?" he asked, slyly. I rolled my eyes, "Yeah, yeah now c'mon. We have to change back to our normal clothes so we can pay and stuff," I said, waving him off. He shot me a wink before disappearing into the changing rooms. Tomorrow was gonna be a long day.