T

Third Person POV

An omega.

Since the beginning of time, the omegas have been forced into house hold labor and carry the responsibilities of baring the needs and children of their fated mates'.

The omega is to be submissive and follow whatever the mate is asked of them. They are to be shown no mercy and be punished if done wrong. They are often used for sexual intentions, some even slave to it. The life of the omega was always torturous and discriminatory, especially if you were a male.

The males were treated more as prey, than anyone else. Not only did they have to single handily carry the house hold, but they were also forced to provide for the family. Many working laborious hours as some farmers and others as miners, any job that they could get. They were to work and take care of the family, as their mates sat back and waited until they wanted sexual attention.

But this is no longer the beginning of time. After years and years of war, Omegas were finally given rights and freedom to live their life freely. Many supports such as Jeon Bogum and Kim Taehyung, two strong best friend omegas who lead the omegans to war against the country, becoming heroes in the eyes of many who always searched for hope.

It is now the year 2020, were Omegas Are living freely and happily. Although there are many who believe that Omegas were done wrong, there are still others who think that they should still be the only follow of what their mate is asked, that their only purpose is to satisfy and carry the child of their mate. These people were called the ignorants by the omegas. A term that was very offensive to anyone who was called.

The omegas were living great lives, taking the world by storm. Most were high political speakers or having upper high class jobs. There was even omega presidents that lived in different countries. The omega species had been dominated the world ever since.

———————————————————————————

To say the omega was nervous would be an understatement. There he stood waiting for his mother to drive him to his soon to be college, Seoul University. When the boy got to the school, all eyes were on him, as he strides through the hallways.

"Alpha" he could her people whispering. But he chuckled at how stereotypical these people were, if only they knew. He soon reached the main office and got his schedule. As he was looking through the halls the bell soon rung. He was late, on his first day. He looked at his paper and travelled through the halls getting lost in the process. Not going we're to go
he took a left turn and their was a young man, maybe a few years older than him.

"Jungkook?"

"Yes," he answered.

"Oh, they're you are. I'm your professor, Mr. Kim, but all the students call me Namjoon,alright?" To which he nodded, "So this will be your class for the rest of the year. You seem to be a bit lost, lucky I found you. I believe your from Busan correct." Which earned another nod from the younger.

"Alright. So I'll introduce you to the class and then I'll ask your roommate to escort you around the college."

"Thank you,"

Soon Namjoon had left and started to talk to the class. But the younger's nerves were returning once again,blocking out all the noise. The felling of not belonging were returning to him. He was battling his thoughts. But he soon remembered, they're all just like him. People passing by trying to get through their life, there was nothing to be afraid of.

"Jungkook," Namjoon said gaining the boys attention. The boy was so lost in his thought that he didn't release he was so supposed to walk in. He soon walked in and the whispers returned.

"That's the alpha from this morning,"

"Omg he's so hot,"

"Yes more alphas,"

The whispers had gotten louder and some wolf whistles were heard. At this point Namjoon had gotten irritated and slammed his hand on the table, and everyone had shut up right there and then. He then motioned Jungkook to talk.

"Hello, I'm Jeon Jungkook. I'm from Busan, rank Omega,"  shocked expression came from everyone of the class. Some sighs of disappointment and some suprised gasps were heard. Everyone shocked of the school new boy being an omega, even though his looks were close to an alphas. He smirked as he bowed. "please treat me well," 

"Alright, thank you Jungkook. Now Kim Taehyung, please stand up," Namjoon said, after no one had stood up. Namjoon then let out a very annoyed sigh.

"KIM TAEHYUNG!" he said sternly and the said boy had jumped up, awakening from his slumber, staring back at Namjoon. Namjoon sighed again, this time rubbing his head in the process.

"Please stand up," Taehyung soon had gotten up, with a bored expression, mad now because he's sleep was getting deprived.

"I was informed Jungkook is your new roommate, please help him if he asks or needs help. Also I'll give you a pass so show him around the school." The boy then nodded, not really caring knowing he would at the end, not do any of it. He sighed knowing he would have to share his dorm with someone else now.

He then finally noticed the young boy who was crouched down looking at his shoes as he tied them. He was buff and muscular but also a bit small. The boy had gotten up rubbing his eyes, he had to admit the boy was hot, too bad he was straight. Once he removed his hands he looked straight into his eyes.

Taehyung and Jungkook both looked deeply in each other's eyes standing there, forgetting all their surroundings. Getting lost in each other's eyes. Taehyung's eyes shined a bright red as Jungkook's went dark purple. But both knew right there, as their wolfs screamed.

"MATE"

8888888888888888888888888888888888

How is everyone's quarantine going?

So first chapter I'm satisfied with it. Also the history I made up for the sake of the plot but don't take it seriously. This book is like I've said before going to be different but I wanted to do it bc of that reason.

Thank you all, I'll never forget you commenters, readers, voters and everyone who supports my books.