.

Third Person POV

Jungkook didn't come back to the dorm that night or the next. But every time Taehyung came back from class the dorm was always recked. At this point he was seriously getting mad having to clean up after every single mess. But he was also wondering were the heck Jungkook was.

So the day after he decided to kill two birds with one stone. (No birds were actually harmed in the making of this chapter) he decided to skip class and come back to the dorm at the middle of the day. Since he knew Jungkook was going to need more clothes by now and he wanted to catch who ever was messing up his room.

He just came back from Starbucks when he sees a hooded figure opening the door to the dorm. He waits a second before going in.

He opens the door and no ones there. He checks the bathroom, and the closet and there's no sight of anyone. He starts to get scared, looking around for the strange figure, about to call the police when he hears small sobs in the closet. Taehyung hesitantly crawls then sits in front of the hooded black. The other boy was sitting with his knees pulled in. As Taehyung approaches the boys he then notices something.

"Jungkook?"

"Tae" Jungkook looked up as he stared at the boy with the bags under his hand, tears streaming down his face. While his eye flashed from his dark brown to purple.

"Oh my, Jungkook please don't cry," he said as he took him and laid him on his lap as tried to soothe the other as he smoothed his hair.

The crying then stopped and only a few sniffles were heard. "Why are you crying Jungkook?"

Jungkook just wiped his faces and sat up and pushed Taehyung away. He got up, getting out off the closet.  He didn't make it far when he fell on his knees, and his tears started to fall again.

"JUNGKOOK" Taehyung said as he ran for the boy.

"NO!" Jungkook screamed, "Taehyung no, please don't come any closer." Jungkook he said sniffing, trying to control himself.

"But Jungkook-,"

"Taehyung please, I'm in heat," Jungkook said desperately admitting, "I don't want to do anything to you," he looked up eyes meeting the others, brown and purple flashing through them with more tears falling.

Taehyung was hesitant on leaving, he didn't want to leave the younger by himself.

"Jungkook I can't leave you here, you-"

"Taehyung no, I can't let you-" he was interrupted when Taehyung grabbed him by his shirt and kissed him.

"It's ok, I don't mind," he said blushing as he pulled away from the kiss, leaving Jungkook shocked.

And that's when Jungkook eyes turned purple, as he pulled Taehyung for another kiss this time there was much more desire. He sucked on his button lip asking for entrence which was gladly given.

Both boys were now in a heated male out session with Jungkook now shirtless. That's when Jungkook pulls away as he starts leaving butterfly kisses down Taehyung's neck, hooking his arms under taehyung's thighs as he picks him up and brings him up to the bed. Jungkook then rips Taehyung's shirt off causing Taehyung to stiff up.

Jungkook was now leaving trails upon trails of hickeys down Taehyung's torso. Commenting "pretty" or "beautiful" after he had made a few. Jungkook was going lower and lower until he reached Taehyung's pants, to which he completely pulled off leaving Taehyung more tense.

"Jungkook, I'm scared," Taehyung said out of breath and that's when Jungkook finally realizes how tense and uncomfortable Taehyung was. He looked up at Taehyung who seemed to be a bit frighten, trying not to make eye contact with Jungkook.

Jungkook eyes turn brown again. "Oh shoot, Taehyung I'm sorry I should've asked, I'm sorry I'm so sorry" Jungkook was now panicking.

"Hey no no no, it's ok it's ok," Taehyung said as he sat up, "I was just startled that's all, we can continue if you want," he looked down as he fiddled with his fingers, blush covering his face.

Jungkook then placed his hand under Taehyung's chin making him look up at him. He then pressed a soft kiss on his forehead and then another on his nose, and one finally on his lips. Then Jungkook slowly lowers Taehyung down back on the bed, as he starts leaving butterfly kisses down Taehyung but when starts going lower towards his no no area Taehyung seems to tense again. Jungkook then looked up at a Taehyung who was looking at him with scared eyes.

He went back up and gave him a peck on his lips before he pulled away he puts his arms down Taehyung's sides and starts tickling him. Jungkook smiles as he hears Taehyung's laugh fill the room. Watches as Taehyung begs for him to stop, knowing the tickling made him a little more comfortable . He soon stops so Taehyung can caught his breathe.

"I promise," Jungkook says as he intertwines his and Taehyung's hand together, "I won't do anything that'll make you uncomfortable, if you say to stop I'll stop, ok?"

Upon hearing the boys words Taehyung's heart skips a beat, he then slowly nods. He looks up at Jungkook who was smiling back at him. Getting permission, Jungkook goes back down towards Taehyung no no area. He then grabs Taehyung length and starts to pumup it up and down, getting encouragement as Taehyung starts to moan loud.

"F-faster p-p-please," Taehyung squeaked out as he started moaning louder, as Jungkook now was doing what he's been told, going even faster then before. Taehyung's moan now could be heard throughout the room.

"Jungkook, I-" Taehyung says as he starts to feel a knot starting to form in his stomach.

"Just let it go," Jungkook speaks as Taehyung cums as he rides out his high.

Taehyung then collapses on Jungkook. "Come on princess, lets go and clean you up yeah?" Jungkook says a he picks up Taehyung bridal style.

"But Jungkook you-"

"Taehyung I'm ok, also we aren't gonna do anything but hand jobs ok?" Jungkook says as he places Taehyung down in the bath tub and starts the water. The rest of the day the boys play inside the water as Taehyung slashes Jungkook with water and the younger trying to give the other a bubble beard. Just having an a few out water party in their bathtub.

7777777777777777777777777777777777777777777777

So how was ur day?

I ummm eh eh eh sksnsbqdnwnd fnfbs🙈🙈
That was my very first write of um u know what 🙈
Someone bless me with their hobi water.

Anyway, I love u readers, voters, commenters, and anyone who like my book/books 💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜