H

Third Person POV

"MATE"

"KIM TAEHYUNG!"

Taehyung was first to break the intense stare both boys were holding, as Namjoon voiced filled the room.

"Please, take Jungkook around the school." He asked as Taehyung was walking towards his desk. "Show him the library, lunch room, auditorium, and such."

He handed Taehyung a slip of paper which he knew was the pass. "And don't do anything stupid." He said rubbing his temples.

He took the pass and walked towards the door, passing Jungkook in the process. As he opened the door he saw Jungkook standing there all bewildered and innocent.

"You coming or not?" Taehyung said as he held the door open, with a bored expression. Jungkook stared at him before a small smirk appeared as he strides towards the door.

As soon as the door closes, Taehyung has Jungkook pushed up against the lockers, faces inches apart.

"Your pretty cute, you'll be fun to play with." He said whispers in his ear. He pulls back a little, staring at Jungkook's features, then tucks a piece of Jungkook's hair out the way.

Jungkook stares at the older with a bored expression. "Are you done yet?" Jungkook asks, pushing Taehyung away from him, leaving him with a questioning look.

"If so, I'll be leaving." Jungkook says as he gets out of the older's grip. He looks at the exit that's towards the left of him, walking towards it going to find the main office again.

"Jeon Jungkook get back here!" Taehyung says, the younger ignoring him.

"Jungkook!" He tries again and fails again.

"Jungkook," still no response.

Taehyung smirks, getting an idea he knew for sure would work.

"Jeon Jungkook, get back here," he smiles as the younger stops, as the older uses his alpha voice on him. He smiles as his eyes shine the same color red as before.

Jungkook smiles, then turns around and starts to full out laugh. Taehyung smirk soon disappears, face turning of one of confusion. Jungkook soon stops laughing and walks back towards Taehyung, his face now of seriousness.

Roles were reversed now, Jungkook had Taehyung up against the lockers. Jungkook looked down at Taehyung as the boys legs were turning into jelly as Jungkook's eyes turn a shade of purple.

"You really think that bullsh*t works on me." Jungkook said with a chuckled, making a shiver go down the older's back.

"Word of advice," he said as Taehyung got more lost and lost in his eyes, and his voice putting him in a trance that could very well hypnotizes, even if only few. Jungkook leaned closer to his ear and whispered,

"I'm no ones toy to demand."

And with that he leaned back. His eyes turning back to normal state, as he walks back towards the exit. Leaving a Taehyung, who's was now on the floor, arm clutched over his chest, heart racing because what the fu*k just happened.

———————————————————————————

The next day at school was even worse for Taehyung. He couldn't understand how Jungkook didn't submit even with his alpha voice. He tried to research it but he couldn't get any information on an unsubmissive omega. He stayed up all night trying to figure it out, which lead him to a massive headache.