N

Third Person POV

The days that followed were the best for both boys. They didn't have much classes or work so they had a bunch of time to to spend, Which of course they spent together. As more and more days past more and more did the boys grow much comfortable with each other. 

Knock knock knock

"Hey Jungkook can you open the door??!!" Taehyung screamed from the shower.

Jungkook put on his socks as the knocking got louder and more repetitive

"SHUT UP IM COMING !" Jungkook screamed getting annoyed of the knocking. He opens up the door-

"Is that any way to talk to your mother?!?!" Mes. Jeon said smacking the boy on his arm.

"Sorry mom," he rubbed his arm, "what are you doing?"

"I can't visit you?" She said with a questioning look. To which Jungkook with an even more questioning look.

"Ok ok ok fine!" She said, "I need you to do something,"

———————————————————————————

"MOM NO," Jungkook said shaking his head with tears. "I can't mom I can't,"

"Jungkook it must be done," Mrs. Jeon said

"No there's other ways! Better ways!" Jungkook exclames. "There has to be!"

Taehyung walked into the room, with a towel wrapped around his waist.

Jungkook looked like he was about to cry and there was an unknown woman sitting in front of him, Taehyung started to grow confused.

"What's going on here?" Taehyung asked

"My son, Jungkook, is getting married." She said, Taehyung's eyes widened

"What?!" He looked at Jungkook for anything any answer but He just looked away from him.

"But that can't be right! We're together, aren't we?" He asked desperately, Mrs. Jeon giggled

"As of tomorrow Jungkook will marry some respectable, lovely, rich, and beautiful, omega someone just like him, not someone who can barely even look presentable with a guest present in their home." She said drinking from her tea. "I will never let my son date, let alone marry someone like you, an ignorant and incompetent alpha,"

Taehyung looked embarrassed as he covered chest with his Arms.

"Well Jungkook I'm off, remember what I've said." Mrs. Jeon speaks as she walks towards the door, "we leave Tommorow at noon." Jungkook kept he's head down not saying amything.

All that was was left heard was the door being shut. Silence filled the room before Taehyung spoke up.

"When we're you gonna tell me?" He said as tears slipped down his eyes.

"I didn't know She just told me, I'm sorry Tae," Jungkook said desperately. "It's an arranged marriage,"

"So your just gonna agree like that!!"

"Taehyung I have no choice," Jungkook tried to convince him.

"Fine, I understand," Taehyung gave a weak smile, "taking your moms arranged marriage plans is more important than our relationship,"

"Wait, Taehyung that not what I meant-" but it was already to late because Taehyung had thrown some clothes on and left.

Everything went silence as the door shut and Taehyung was gone.

———————————————————————————

"Y-Yoongi h-he's getting MARRIED" Taehyung cried out as he hugged his friend closer.

"Shhhh, it's ok Taehyung it's ok," Yoongi said as he held the crying boy in his lap as he caresses his hair.

Yoongi let the boy clam down his cries before he started talking again.

"Ok so let me get this straight, your telling me this ugly old lady that you've described as jungkook's mom is making him marry someone?" Taehyung nodded as he snuggled drop in the boys touch.

"Well why don't you stop the wedding?" Yoongi said

"I can't he's already accepted to marry,"

"But Taehyung, if you have no courage to stand up to this wedding how will he?"

"But what if he- "

"No if's or buts, it's up to you to stop it,"

———————————————————————————

How was ur day?

Idk what to say but here's a pick up line?
If I had a dollar for every time u we're in my head I would only have one Bc u never left.

Thank u all I love you readers, voters, commenters, and anyone who supports or hates me or my books.