S

Third Person POV

Jungkook looked back at his college dorm , tears slipping from his eyes, as he remembers everything that he did with Taehyung their and now he was going to leave the boy to marry with someone he knows no knowledge of.

"Jungkook, lets go," Mrs. Jeon said as she pulled up in front of him. Jungkook got his bags and got into the car.

"Oh what's wrong my son?" She asked concerned. The boy just looked away out towards the window.

"Is this about that boy you lived with?" Mrs. Jeon Scoffed, "he's not good for you Jungkook, the boy can't even-"

"Mother just stop," he said as he sighed, digging his nails deep into his skin.

And so the ride back to the his parents house was silent as he was dreading his day Tommorow.

———————————————————————————

So there he was, Jeon Jungkook, in a tux getting ready for an unwanted marriage, just for a business proposal for his mother.

"Jungkook?" Mr. Jeon spoke, it was only a few times did Jungkook every see his dad and every time he did it was only limited but when he finally did see him all his emotions came running back to him.

"DAD!!" Jungkook said as he ran towards his embraced him in a hug, tears falling down his face, "please dad, please don't make me do this, please,"

Mr. Jeon sighed, "I'm sorry my baby, your mother already decided, you know how she gets." Jungkook cried louder hearing his words. "Shhh it ok I'm here now, papas here."

After his dad had calmed him with stories about his trips, he was called for the ceremony to start.

As he walked down the aisle he kept his head down, avoiding everyone's eyes not bothered to even look up at anyone. Trying his best to keep in his tears that were threatening to fall out.

His groom or bride was there walking down the aisle, not even bothered to look up from the floor. Words were being spoken but he couldn't hear any thing it was like it was going through one and out the other.

"Jungkook?" The Priest said

That's the moment Jungkook finally realized what was going on there was a girl in front of him covered in a Big white dress, she seemed to be very uncomfortable being here as well.

"Sir Jungkook do you take miss Linda to be your wife?"

"I-"

BANG

"STOP THE WEDDING!!!!!!!"

"Taehyung?" Jungkook was knocked out of his gaze when he saw him.

"JUNGKOOK!!!" He ran and ran To the boy.

"Jeon Jungkook what is he doing here???" Ms. Jeon yelled.

Both boys looked back at her.

"Mrs. Jeon" Taehyung spoke up, "I'm sorry to do this to you and I'm sorry for everyone here but I'm not gonna let this I can't let this happen,"

"What are you going on about?!" She replied

"My name is Kim Taehyung!" Mr and Mrs Jeon gasped, "and I love your son! Wait maybe that's to early to say,  I really like no wait yeah love you know what the look is I really care for your son and I'm not gonna let you ruin his life just because of a business deal!"

Both parents came up to them, mrs. Jeon then grabbed Taehyung's hand with hers and start balling. Crying and crying as she was now kneeling in front of him.