The proposal

Ethan's pov:

"Ugh..."
I wake up to my phone ringing.
"Oh it's Mark,"
I  sit up and answer the phone.
"Heyy Mark"

"Good morning babe," Mark replied

Me and Mark have been dating ever since I moved to L.A. and honestly it's been the best 3 years of my life so far.

"So I placed a camera next to the night stand and I was wondering if you can film your point of view before you come down stairs." Mark continued.

"Sure thing, love you"

"Love you too, bye"

Mark hung up and I grabbed the camera and turned it on.
"Oh Mark what are you up to now?"
Mark always does things like this and there's usually a huge surprise at the end so this is definitely the most exciting relationship I had. I walked out the room and right there was a single violet.

"Aww Mark" I pick it up and walk down the stairs that are outlined with candles and red and blue roses. As soon as I got down stairs I asked,
"What's all this? My birthday passed alre-"

There before me is teamiplier filming Mark in a white suit, down on one knee, and holding a small box in his hand.

"Pfft is this a date with Markiplier pt: 2?" I giggled.

"More like, a proposal from Markiplier." He laughed.

Now I would of lost my cool and die from excitement if Mark wasn't Mark. There's no way this is actually a marriage proposal it's probably gonna be some cheesy but adorable way of saying that he loves me.

"You know Ethan, you have been my best friend for 5 years and and partner in crime for 3. I love you so so so much and I really believe that you are the one,"

I flinch for a quick second, I know mark is an incredible actor but I'm actually starting to think this is a real proposal.

"I'm red, and your blue, and together we are the prettiest shade of purple. My sweet blue boy, you are the one I love, the one I want, the one I need."

He opened the small box with a skeleton ring in it as a sign dropped from the rim of the balcony saying, team purple forever.

"Ethan Mark Nestor-Darling, you are the one I want to start a channel with."

My face turned a bright red and my heart melted. I know it's not a marriage proposal but it's just as great. I wanted to be with Mark ever since I watched his videos, and wanted to start a channel with him ever since we became friends. As tears began to  fall from my face I shook my head yes and was instantly hugged by my red head lover.

"HE SAID YES!" Mark cheered with his arms in the air after releasing me.

Mark's pov:

I really get to start a channel with Ethan! My blue haired angel, this it truly the happiest day of my life! My internal dance party was interrupt by Amy when she tapped me on the shoulder and said,

"Mark, the ring!"

I was so happy I didn't realize I dropped it.

"Right!"

Everyone watched as I picked up the ring and walked closer to Ethan.

"I believe this belongs to you" I said while holding his hand.

"Yeah it does" he giggled.

I slid the ring on his finger and whisper,
"I love you so fucking much."
Then kissed him passionately.

When I released so he could breath he whispered back,

"I love you to Mark"

It may have not of been a marriage proposal but there will be a year from now~

-To Be Continued-