A Date w/ Markiplier

Mark's pov:

"Action!" Amy yelled signaling we started recording.

I'm currently filming a chose your story type of YouTube video called a date with Markiplier. I may sound conceded by saying this but out of all my great videos I really believe this will be the best.

"Cut! Cut! Cut! CUT!" I turn to see Ethan stopping everything and walk towards me.

"Markkkkk you have to be more passionate! Just pretend the person you love is behind that camera!"

The person I love... I never thought about it liked that...wait.

"Hey aren't you supposed be recording this?" I laughed.

"Oh... you're actually right" Ethan looked at Katherine and she happily gave him the camera then skipped towards Amy.

Le time skip bc I'm lazy

"That's a rap for today!" Tyler yelled obviously hinting he wanted to go home.

"You did good Mark! You seemed so passionate like you were actually on a date with you soulmate!" Amy said hinting at Ethan who's currently packing away the equipment then smirking.

"Pfff- yeah right! Ethan? No way!" I turned away my face clearly red.

"What ever you say..." Amy said sarcastically.
"Let's go Katherrrrrine!" She then continued walking out with her arm around kath.

Now it's just me and Ethan...I wanna say something to break the tension but before I could get a word out I suddenly got a text.

💙My blue boi💙

Hey😉

I look over at Ethan trying not to laugh,

"How about you come talk to me face to face you dork!"

"How about you don't leave me on fucking read!" Whether or not Ethan was being serious he still was so adorable.

💙My blue boi 💙

Hey😉

Come here

...
Fine

Ethan walks over to me with a pout on his face,
"Why would you make me walk all the way over here? I feel so weak now..."

"Then I have no choice but to carry you" I grin then literally sweep him off his feet bridal style and start walking.

"W-wait Mark p-put me do-down... Please put me down" he says with an extremely red face.

"Why should I?"

"What if you drop me?!" He then grips tightly to me.

"Fine," I place one arm under his thigh and the other on his waist changing position so he's literally sitting in my arm.

"Is this better?" I smirk at him knowing that he hates when I carry him like that but I can't help it. He's just so tiny and cute, I mean both my hands can fully rap around his waist.

"Markkkkk!" He whined

"Alright, alright I'll put you down..."

"Thank you-"

"...when we get to the car" I grin at him then run towards the car.

"Mark- wait we might fa-"

Before Ethan could finish his sentence I trip  and we land on one of the safety mats, me on top of him. We both stay in an awkward silence until Ethan starts giggling.

"Hey what's so funny?"

"You come here often?" Ethan giggled, last night we watched a movie and this exact scenario happened. I can only do the right thing which is follow along.

"Only if you want me to" I winked.

Just like in the movie, Ethan flipped us over. Him sitting on top of me

"Quite bold, but it's no match to me-" i say with confidence but then then pause. We both turn a bright red remembering what comes next.

"It was really cute when Troy sat up and kissed Abigail" (I had to don't @ me) Ethan said trying to play it off, before he got off me I sat up quickly and kissed him passionately.

"Wha-"

"I'm an actor! You can't expect me to do a scene and not finish! Haha" I said cutting him off to somehow decrease my embarrassment. Then all in a sudden Ethan kissed me back, which was NOT in the movie, but hey I'm not complaining.

"That was not in the script!" I laughed.

"Improv! Most movies use the improv scene to make it seem more real!" He said with joy, I can tell he has been waiting for the day to tell a cinematic fact. He's such a movie geek, but a cute one at that.

We stare at each other until we both start giggling for no reason.

(Time skip about a minute later)

"After you," I open up the car door.

"Why thank you kind sir, oh how can I ever repay you?" Ethan giggled.

"Maybe with another kiss?" I say as I get in the car.

"Maybe later, I need to ask you a few things first though." Ethan turned towards me as pulled out of the driveway.

"Ask away"

"So..." He suddenly became really flustered, and just by looking in his eyes I could tell what he wanted to ask.

"I would assume we're together now, unless you aren't okay with that, and I have liked you ever since you moved to LA." I say without any hesitation.

"Right...and I would assume we're dating unless you didn't want to... And I liked you ever since the panel"

"So we are dating?" I pull over and turned towards Ethan.

"I guess so-" I cut him off and kiss him.
"Fucking finally" I chuckled.

(Another time skip bc I'm lazy)

"You know Amy was right, you really did seem more passionate after I gave you that advice."

"Well yeah! All I had to do was imagine I was on a date with you!

"Just imagine how upset all the tythan and septiplier shippers would be if you titled it Markiplier goes on a date with Crankgameplays!" Ethan giggled.

"Oh that reminds me! Are you free Friday at 8pm? I say pulling into my driveway.

"Why?" Ethan said leaning towards me.

"Well of course for..." I pull out two tickets to the movie Ethan really wanted to see.

"A date with Markiplier." I grin