The Royal Wedding

Mark's pov:

As the prince's personal knight I should be happy for his big day but now that it's actually here I hate everything about it.

Don't get me wrong, I'm happy he met a beautiful princess to settle down with but she's not the only one who takes a fancy to Prince Ethan. I thought if I kept my feelings pushed down they would so go away but seeing him in that beautiful white suit only makes me love him more. He truly could pull off anything.

"Mark?" My train of thought gets interrupted by the small prince hanging over me from a tree.

"Ah- your majesty! Please get down before you get hurt!"

"I'm fine! And how many times do I have to tell you, call me Etha- whoa!" Like I predicted he fell from the tree. What I didn't expect is for him to fall into my arms bridal style.

"Looks like I fell for you" he winked.

"Your majesty!"

"I'm kidding, kidding. And it's Ethan!" He laughed as he got down.

"Right, um your maj- I mean Ethan, why aren't you getting ready? You're big day is only an hour away"

"Right!"

Time skip!

"And do you, Ethan Nestor-Darling take-" suddenly the priest and everything else was interrupted by a witch bursting in crashing the entire wedding.

"Sorry to crash the party but that prince is mine!"

"Not if I stop you!" I quickly draw my sword and run towards the foul beast making my first swing.

"Nice stick weakling!" She says as she grabs my mighty sword and throws it to the ground.

"Nice dodge but try catching this!" I Sparta kick her off the balcony then take Ethan by the hand and pull him over showing he's safe.

Everyone cheered until me and Ethan were dragged off by the witch.

"Haha oh man you were great Amy!" Ethan laughs.

"You so should of been an actress!" I chuckled

"Me? No way you guys were definitely wayyy better! I mean that kick looked so real and the fear in Ethan's face! Oh man that was great."

This felt nice, being able to be myself that is. I'm sick of having to pretend that Ethan isn't even my boyfriend, I can't even act as if we're friends! I wish I can stay in this moment forever.

"Uhhhh Amy we have company..." Ethan says looking down at the wave of knights following us.

"Oh FUCK!"

We were instantly shot down by one of the arrows plummeting to our death.

Ethan's pov:

"Ugh..." Everything is still dizzy but I can somewhat see that... My dad is aiming an arrow at Amy holy shit-
I quickly crawl in front of Amy to protect her.

"Son?! Are you okay?!" My dad rushes over to me and stand me up.

"Did that witch hurt yo-"

"Dad stop."

"What."

"The...the attack was fake, Me, sir Mark, and Amy were all acting."

"I...I don't understand."

"I don't want to marry princess Mika."

"Why not? Does she not fit your type, I'll find another princess then."

"I don't want a princess dad!"

"Then what do you want?"

I look at Mark who is currently helping Amy up.

"Oh...son." my dad pulls me into a tight hug.
"Why didn't you tell me earlier?"

"I was scared you would think less of me..."

"How could I?! You're my blood, my son, the next heir to our kingdom! I would never think less of you! Besides your mother would kill me."

"Dadddd."

"Kidding kidding, now how about we give you the proper wedding you deserve, with the one you actually love."

Time skip!

Welp it's my big day... again but better.

"And do you, Mark Fischbach take Ethan Nestor-Darling to be your-"

"Yes."

"...okay then you may kiss the groom"

I jump into Mark's arms and kiss him passionately. This is truly the best day of my life

~fin~

Hol up- you can't forget the after party! (It's not really told in anyone's pov it's just dialogue between the character's.)

Mika: *walks up to Amy* you know, I think witches are pretty hot.

Amy: oh I love princess with a sense of dark humor!

(They use to burn witches in case you didn't get the joke.)

Mark: well me and Ethan have to go.

Sean: of course, go enjoy your royal cake sir Mark.

Mark: Sean why?

(I'm not explaining that one)

Blank: no one loves-

Ethan: Not today blank.

Blank: :(

Mika: Ethan! Why didn't you tell me Amy was a witch? You how much I like witches!

*5 minutes later*

Amy: Why didn't you tell me all princess weren't stuck up! If I knew Mika was that attractive I would of kidnapped her instead!

And they all lived happily ever after