They Are NOT Dating (pt 1?)

Amy's pov:

"Hi I'm John Beckson, and I'm here today with Amy Nelson to address these rumors."

The host signals me to walk in, I'm currently on live  television to address the dating rumors about Ethan and Mark. I sit down in the lounge chair next to John's desk.

"Hi I'm Amy Nelson, and I am the current lover of Mark Fischbach or as many of you may know Markiplier." Mark then walks and takes a seat on the couch next to me then waves.

"I'm aware that many of you think him and his best friend Ethan Nestor or Crankgameplays are currently in a relationship," I continue as Ethan walked in sitting next to Mark on the the same sofa then waved.

"Um I just want to say that, they are best friends and me and Mark are dating. " I look over to see them slowly moving closer to each other.

"Very interesting, and do you two have anything to say?" John motioned at Mark hoping he'd say something to make the interview longer.

"Actually I do," he grinned while putting his arm around Ethan.
"Me and Amy are so in love, we're basically in sync! Like its unbelievable how much were In love! Which is why-"

Mark Pat's his thigh in which Ethan sat on top of it as if it was some kinda of Morse code they made for themselves.

"Me and Ethan are not dating." Mark says with a grin.

"Yep, you heard it from them John, they're NOT dating." I confirm.

"That's all fine and dandy but Ethan sure has been silent over there, let's give him the spotlight for a little." John says facing Ethan.

"Well John, there's not much left to say but I guess another confirm wouldn't hurt. Um me and Mark aren't dating. Never have, never will because we have girlfriends we love very much and of course because, We. Are. Straight."

There was an awkward silence after what Ethan said until the three of us looked at each and started giggling.

"Umm- what's so funny?" John said puzzled.

"John this may sound crazy but-"

"Butttt?"

"Gimme kiss" Mark said before Ethan pecked him on the lips.
"We lied!"

We all started laughing at John face, he was so surprised.

"I-I don't understand!" John stuttered.

Mark and Ethan kissed again then turned back to John.

"Me and Mark are thing." Ethan said then hovering his hand over me and Mark
"They are NOT dating."