The End of Unus Annus (the proposal pt 2)

"Tick tock tick tock-"
Then the timer finally reaches zero, that's it that's the end of the legendary YouTube channel that gained millions of subscribers in less than 3 days, Unus Annus.

Mark's pov:

Alright today's the day, I can do this! A year ago today I "proposed" to Ethan to start a channel with me but today I'll propose for real! You got this mark, you can do it!

"Looking good Annus." Ethan walked in wearing his iconic black Unus suit.

"You to Unus," I chuckled.

He sat down on the bed and I followed doing the same.

"I can't believe it's really been a year since Unus Annus started..." I sighed.

"Yeah... But at least I have the best thing to remember it" Ethan said looking at the skeleton ring I gave him a year ago today then smiled.

"You mean our awesome merch?" I laughed

He elbowed me in the arm and stormed out.

"Wait babe I'm sorry-" I quickly got up and chased after him. "Babe I'm sorry it was a joke, please don't be mad at meeeeeee" I whined while holding him from the back.

He giggled then turned towards me,
"Why is it so difficult to be mad at you?" he laughed while squishing my face.

"But seriously though this ring is really important to me, it's like you proposed..." He looked up at me then smiled.

"What if I actually did...?" I said inaudibly.

"Well I need to check the cameras, I'll be in the recording room" Ethan pecked me on the cheek and walked off.

I plopped down to the ground and sighed,
"There's no way I can do this..." I opened the ring box and stared at the silver ring with a red ruby in the middle.

"No, I can do it! I planned this out for a year straight I'm not going to put it all to waste!" I put the box back in my pocket and got up.

Ethan's pov:

"Alright the cameras are all working and in position, the lighting is just right and,"
I look in the mirror and fix my hair.
"There!"

"Hey Eth, sorry I didn't help you set up, I was fixing up" Mark said as he walked in.

"It's fine honey," I placed my hand on his cheek and smiled.
"There wasn't much to do anyway, just keep that handsome face of yours camera ready so we can start filming" I giggled.

Mark's pov:

God damnit he's to cute! How the hell did I get so lucky?!

"Alright,  anddddd we're recording!" Ethan said backing up from the main camera quickly.

*Le time skip*

"This is the end, Memento Mori." Ethan said menacingly looking at the camera.

"However we won't end this on a bad note." I turned towards Ethan.

"Wait I thought that was the last li-"

I get down on one knee and pull out the box.

"Ethan Mark Nestor-Darling, in my 6 years of knowing you I have never felt more joy in my entire life, will you be the Unus to my Annus?" I ask as I reveal the silver ring with the red ruby.

Ethan smiles wide and starts giggling.
"Well will you be the Annus to my Unus?" He ask as he gets down on one knee revealing a gold ring with a royal blue sapphire.

"No fucking way!" I start laughing with joy.
Ethan joins in on the giggle fest.

"I guess we're engaged now." Ethan laughs.

"I guess we are."  I put the the silver ring on his finger and he puts the golden one on mine.

He jumps on me and kisses me passionately. He then stops and points to the camera.

"We're still recording!" Dying in laughter.

We get up and look at the camera.

"Ahem, the timer has reached zero but this isn't the end of us." I say adjusting my suit.

"That's right! By the time this video is out me and Mark will have a new channel together called: The Adventures of Mark and Ethan." Ethan said finishing my sentence.

"Until then goodbye, Unus Annus, Memento Mori." We said together then I turned off the camera.

"So..." We turn towards.

"How does it feel being the best fiance in the world?" Ethan giggled.

"I don't know, how do you feel love? I smirk.

His face turns redder than the ruby on his finger.
"Stop being smoother than me before I kiss you!"

"Whatever you say, Mr. Fischbach." I chuckled

"That's it!" He pulled me close and kissed me for a minute or two then releasing completely out of breath. I look at him and smile.

"I love you so much Ethan"

"I love you too Mark"

-fin-