I Want You To

Jack's pov:

Hear I am back in LA to give my good friends a visit. I'm currently at Mark's door to be specific. I knock knowing Mark is basically always home.

"Yo wassup du-" Mark said while opening the door.

"Long time no see" I grin.

"Sean?! Why didn't you tell me you were in LA? I would of picked you up from the airport!"

"It's cool dude, I wanted to surprise you."

"Well come in," Mark said while moving from the door way.

"So did you tell anyone else you're here?" Mark asked while heading towards the kitchen.

"Nah," I rest my arms on the kitchen counter.
"I wanted to see you first."

That was a lie, I actually wanted to visit Ethan first so I could have a talk with him but he wasn't home.

"That's so sweet bud" Mark grinned.

"Mark...?" I turn to see Ethan coming out of Mark's room wearing one of his shirts.

"Ethan! You'll never guess who's here!"

"Mmmh...Amy?" Ethan said while resting his head on Mark's shoulder.

"Top of the morning to you too Ethan!" I laughed

"Jack?!" Ethan shot up with excitement.
"Oh my God dude! I haven't seen you in awhile!"

"You too"
...What the actual HELL?! Why is Ethan at Mark's house at 7:46 in the morning?! And wearing his shirt?! I turn towards Mark. Did this bastard really replace me?

"Wassup bud?" Mark says after noticing me staring.

"So...um are you and Ethan roommates now or?"

"Nah, he just stayed over last night because we summoned a ghost in his house." He chuckled.

"That doesn't sound like something you would do"

"Well content is content."

"Oh cool! It's been a while since you two last collab."

"Collab...? Oh! No, no, no, no, no. We have a channel together! I'm surprised you didn't know"

Channel?! When did this all happen, why did this all happen?! Seriously wtf!

"Oh really, so how often do you guys updated?"

"Everyday, so we are basically always around each other whether we're making videos, editing or just hanging out."

"How...nice"
This is absolute bullshit! You're telling me that ADD shortie is around Mark everyday?!

"I'm gonna go take a shower, you can chill in the living room if you want." Mark said while heading upstairs.

I look towards the couch to see Ethan chilling. I walk over and sit down next to him. Now is the perfect time to talk to him about the whole crankiplier bullshit.

"Hey Jackie," Ethan said while resting his head on my lap, still not taking his eyes off his phone.

"Uh... hey,"
Now's my chance to confirm if crankiplier is real or not!

"Ethan?"

"Wassup?"

"Wouldn't Mark be upset to see your head on someone else's lap?"

"No not really, he just sit down next to me then say, my turn."

"Why do you ask?"

"Well I kinda thought you were a thing? I mean waking up in his house and wearing his shirts and all."