Chapter 1 | Sophie

thanks for reading this btw xx, if u have snap add mine @ j3ssica613.08 i add everyone back

"And you're sure you have everything?" Edaline asked. 

Sophie sighed, but was still smiling, "Yes, we have gone over this before you know." 

Edaline just gave her a warm smile in response. "We're going to miss you while you're away." 

Sophie had been dreading the day when she would officially move away for quite a while. "I'll call and visit as much as I can."

That seemed to be enough for Edaline because she stepped aside and let Grady say his goodbyes.

"Well, kido, remember to call and have a good time," Grady said with that fatherly pride clear on his face. Sophie had always tried as hard as she could in school because after all, Foxfire was an Ivy-league school and only accepted the best. 

"Got it," Sophie said flashing a grin at both of them. She had been mulling over what she would say to them, she had a whole speech to them memorized, but the words just flew out of her head. "Oh, it's 12:30, we need to be on our way to the dorms." 

"Bye, sweetie," Edaline said. Sophie turned back around to give them a final hug before grabbing ahold of her bags and jogging to the dorms.

***

The Foxfire campus was huge, there were so many buildings, she wandered around looking for the girls' dorms. 

"SOPHIE!" 

Sophie flinched, though she assumed it was Biana. She whirled around to see Biana running toward her. Sophie smiled, "Hello to you too."

Biana ensnared her in a bone-crushing hug. "Sophie! Guess what?" Not waiting for her response, she said, "We're sharing a dorm this year!"

Oh no. was Sophie's only thought, sure Biana was one of her best friends, but she tended to like dressing other people up in sparkly outfits, usually against their will. Not to mention the room would look like a glitter bomb just went off.

"I'm so excited for this year! I already have our whole room planned out, I'm thinking a pink theme to it." 

Sophie just stopped paying attention to Biana, following where Biana was walking she found the building labelled, 'Girls Dormitories.'

"Soph, are you even paying attention to me?" Biana said crossing her arms. Sophie flushed pink, "Maybe."

Biana huffed a breath, "ugh, whatever, let's just go." She said grabbing ahold of Sophie's left arm dragging her to the dorm.

They stopped in front of a plain white door, Biana fumbled for the keys, handing one set to Sophie. Inserting the key in the lock, she opened the door.

The room, truth be told was honestly quite nice, it had a few floor-to-ceiling windows looking out into the vast campus grounds. Their window was facing the lake and the beach as well as quite a bit of the grounds.

Alden, Biana's dad had been able to pay for them to get an amazing room, with an even better view. The Vacker family was rich beyond imagination, and Alden had always done his best to help out Sophie after her parents died, whether it be helping pay for schooling or scoring a totally sweet room at the college dorms.

"I didn't have any time to decorate yet, but I plan to have it done by tonight," Biana said looking around the room. Sophie was glad she hadn't done any decoration, she wanted to be able to have her own decor on her own side.

"Well, we should start putting our stuff away," Biana said taking control of the room decoration.

"Hey, Biana?" Sophie asked