7{The Dream}

Screams echoed in Harry's ears, making him cringe. He walked farther down the rows of strange swirling orbs, the woman's screams getting louder the longer he walked.

He wasn't in control of his own feet, he wanted to stop. He didn't want to watch the woman get tortured, but he also wanted to see who it was.

He turned around a corner, and his green eyes met blue.

"Reagan!"

The last thing he saw was Voldemort's red eyes.

Harry jolted up, panting heavily, clutching his chest.

"Harry, mate? Are you alright?" Ron asked from his bed, yawning as it was five in the morning.

"He has her," he said, throwing his blankets off and jamming his feet in his sneakers.

"Who has who?"

"Voldemort. He has Aunt Reagan. In the prophecy room." he was running out of the room by then, and down to the common room.

He ran from the castle, up to the owlery.

Snuffles,

He has her. Voldemort has Reagan. I saw it in a dream. He was torturing her in the Prophecy room in the ministry.

We have to help her.

Harry

He gave the short letter to Hedwig, and watched her fly.

Harry walked back to the castle, his head whirring.

•••

Sirius woke to an owl pecking his head.

He cracks his eyes open, grumbling to himself and sitting up, pushing his hair out of his face.

Hedwig was sitting on his bedside table, a note in her beak.

He took it from her, and read it quickly, before dropping it and launching off his bed, tripping over his duvet.

He clambered to his feet and ran down the hall. "Molly! Arthur! Remus!" He cried, jumping down the stairs and ignoring his mother's portrait as it started screaming.

"Sirius! What is it?" Molly exclaimed, looking up from the stove as he burst into the kitchen.

"Harry had a dream last night," he panted. "Voldemort had her. He has Reagan in the Prophecy room."

Remus eased Sirius into a chair. "Calm down," he said. "You said Harry dreamt that Voldemort had Reagan?"

Sirius nodded frantically. "He was torturing her, Remus. Harry said he was torturing her."

Molly sat down in the chair, hand over her heart.

Sirius stood from the table. "I'm going to get my Twitchy back."

•••

"He has Twitchy," Harry said, causing Snape to stop in the doorway, "He has Twitchy in the place that it's hidden."

Umbridge looked from Harry to the Potion's Master. "Snape? What is he talking about?"

Snape turned around, looked at Harry, and back at Umbridge. "I have no idea."

With a swoosh of his robes, he was gone.

Umbridge started questioning Harry about the Dumbledore's supposed "Secret Weapon."

"Tell her Harry!" Hermione blurted. "Or I will."

Hermione led Harry and Umbridge into the Forbidden Forest.

"Oh, no," she whispered, seeing the broken rope, and no sign of the giant it was tethered to.

"Well," Umbridge asked, waving her wand between Harry and Hermione, "Where is it? There isn't anything is there?"

She was freaking out, slightly, her normally high-pitched voice going up an octave. "You know, I really hate children. I really do."

Harry and Hermione listened to her rant about "insolent children" for several more seconds until a branch cracked behind them.

They turned around, and saw Centaurs standing atop the small hill.

"Be gone, Centaur. This is Ministry business," Umbridge hissed, aiming her wand at the mystical creature.

She shot a rope at it, and it wrapped around one of the centaur's necks, choking him as he collapsed to the ground.

"Stop it!" Hermione shrieked, rushing over to its side, uselessly tugging at the rope around his neck. "Please! Stop it!"

Just then, Grawp came barreling through the trees, frightening Umbridge into releasing the centaur.

The centaurs dragged off a screeching Dolores Umbridge, and Harry and Hermione ran back to the castle after telling a quick goodbye to Hagrid's half-brother.

They ran into Ron, Neville, Luna, and Ginny on the bridge.

"How'd you get out?" Harry asked, breathless.

Ron smirked. "I still had some of Fred and George's Puking Pastelles in my pocket, so I told them I was hungry, and they ate them. Not a pretty sight, that," he said, grinning, proud of himself.

"Brilliant, Ron!" Harry laughed. "But I need you all to go back into the castle."

"What?" Neville exclaimed, "you're mental if you're think you're going through this alone. We want to use what you taught us!" Luna and Ginny nodded in agreement behind him.

Harry smiled at his friends, but then frowned. "How are we going to get to the Ministry?"

Luna smiled her dreamy smile, her big blue eyes twinkling. "Why," she said, "we fly of course."

•••
A/N:

*awkwardly shuffles behind Sirius*

*peeks out from behind his shoulder*

*awkwardly waves*

Heyyy, guys. Wassup?

So, really sorry about the late update. Another - more exciting - chapter will be up either later tonight or later tomorrow to make up for it. Hopefully.

Thanks for sticking with me this far!

See you guys next chapter!