8{The Prophecy Room}

OMG you guys! OMGOMGOMG

...

i'm fangirling over my own story.

i need a life.

•••

Harry rushed along the rows of glowing orbs, Neville, Luna, Hermione, Ron, and Ginny close behind him. His eyes slid over each shelf, frantically searching for something - anything.

The only sound was that of their feet slapping the polished floor, their heavy breaths hanging in the air.

Harry stopped suddenly. "Where is she? She's supposed to be here!" He panicked, waving his lit wand around for any sign of his missing aunt.

"Harry," Neville called, gaining his attention. Harry walked over to his friend, looking at the orb he was. "It's got your name on it," Neville told him, glancing at him from the corner of his eye.

Harry lifted the glowing blue orb into his hand, and studied it closely, nearly dropping it when a voice creaked from it.

•••

Row 74, shelf 8.

Row 74, shelf 8.

Sirius ran among the shelves of prophecies, unaware his godson was doing the very same.

Row 74, Shelf 8.

There.

A glowing orb, with Reagan's name on it sat on shelf eight of row seventy-four.

He slowly reached his hand out to pick it up, and a voice creaked from it.

She will have power beyond any have seen, a heart pure as gold, courage as strong as Godric Gryffindor's. She alone will be the key to defeating the darkness. But should the darkness envelop her, the light will go out.

[a/n: Idk why, but I'm proud of myself for coming up with that!]

Sirius's heart was thumping in his chest.

She - his Reagan - is the key to defeating Voldemort! But she could also be used to defeat the light, which must be why Voldemort had her kidnapped in the first place.

•••

The Death Eater's grip around her arms tightened as she was shoved through the halls of the ministry.

"I can walk, you know!" She growled, her voice scratchy from disuse.

The Death Eaters ignored her as they continued to shove her along, dragging her as she tripped and stumbled.

Her black hair was messy, and hung down well below her waist. Her once bright blue eyes were now dull and grey, deep bags underlined them. Scars littered her arms, a few stretched across her face. Her back was worse. Her clothes were rags, stained and ripped from her 14 years of imprisonment. She was deathly thin, too. If you wanted to, you would be able to count each and every bone in her body. She was weak. It was probably a good thing those two Death Eaters were dragging her through the ministry.

She would have collapsed if she had been walking on her own. She can't remember the last time she walked farther than four feet from the back of her cell, to the cell door, where her captors would drop measly scraps of food barely big enough to satisfy a rat.

"Where are we going? Why are we in the ministry?" She asked, wincing as the two Death Eaters jolted.

"Shut up," the one on her left growled, tightening his grip around her thin arm.

She whimpered as they pushed her forwards, sending her sprawling to the floor in front of a door. They grinned maliciously before turning around and walking away.

Why would they just leave me here? She wondered, using the doorknob to climb to her feet. The door knob turned, and she went flying through, landing in a room filled with shelves of glowing orbs.

The Department of Mysteries, she thought to herself, climbing to her knees.

"Hello?" She called, her voice echoing around the room. "Is someone there? I need help!" Her voice cracked, and she fell onto her hands, whimpering in pain.

Footsteps echoed towards her, and she looked up, her messy black hair falling over her shoulder.

The glow of a wand blinded her slightly, and she put her hands up, showing she was unarmed. "Can you help me?"

The person moved closer, and the glow of the wand went dimmer, which made it easier for her to see who was holding it.

"Sirius?"

"Reagan?"

•••
A/N:

I'm evil I'm evil I'm evil~!

*cackles like a mental patient*

I sorry this one was so short, but it's better than no update, am I right?

I promise the next chapter won't take as long as this one. I'm currently on winter break, so a lot of stories will be getting updated.

My Fem!Harry should be updated later tonight, for those of you who are interested: Terri Potter and the Sorcerer's Stone. (philosopher's stone for some).