Part 2 | 10{The Halfblood Prince}

So obviously, I've decided to just make it all one big book. I've decided to squeeze all of book six into one chapter, for the sake of time. So I apologize if things go too fast, or it gets confusing. Hope you enjoy Part 2!

*Major fluff/feels warning!*

•••

It's the middle of Harry, Hermione, and Ron's sixth year at Hogwarts, and everyone's over at the Weasley's for Christmas. Over the last few months, Reagan has gained the weight she lost back, cut her hair to shoulder length, and was no longer as pale as a ghost. She and Sirius have spent every waking moment together, always holding hands, or she's sitting on his lap. The Order quickly learned not to just pop into 12 Grimmauld Place unannounced.

Anyways, at the Weasleys', everyone was getting ready to go to bed, or return to their homes. Remus, Tonks, Sirius, and Reagan were getting ready to leave when Bellatrix LeStrange disapparated into the yard.

"I'm going to kill Potter and Black!" She sang, disappearing as Harry barged past everyone in the doorway, and out into the field.

"Harry!" Reagan shouted, starting after him.

Sirius grabbed her. "Stay here, I'm not risking losing you again." With that, he ran off after his godson, Remus, Tonks, and Arthur close behind.

The Burrow was on fire.

Reagan helped the Weasley children out of the house, and stood back, her arm around Molly as they watched the Weasley's home burn.

Arthur emerged from the tall grass, running over to Molly, and wrapping an arm around her as Reagan stepped back, letting him comfort his wife. Remus ran in, followed by Tonks. Sirius ran in last, and immediately ran up to Reagan, an arm wrapping around her waist, drawing her close.

"Are you alright? Are you hurt at all?" He fussed, turning to face her, taking her face in his hands.

She wrapped his arms around his waist, burying her face in his chest. "I'm fine, Siri, I promise!" She said.

He wrapped his arms around her, holding her tight, rocking her back and forth.

•••

Harry went back to school a few days later, and Reagan couldn't help but fret for him.

"Rea, as long as Dumbledore is there, Harry is perfectly safe," Sirius said, wrapping his arms around her to keep her from pacing.

"I know, Sirius... I look at Harry as my own son, and my maternal instincts are telling me something bad is going to happen." Her arms were tight around his waist, her ear pressed to his chest, listening to his steady heartbeat.

He pressed a kiss to the top of her head. "Hey, my mother's maternal instincts told her I'd get sorted into Slytherin. I don't think you need to worry about Harry as long as he's at Hogwarts."

Reagan nodded, sighing. "I suppose you're right, Siri."

"I'm always right," he chuckled, receiving a light slap to the arm as his girlfriend (soon-to-be fiancée, if things go as planned) pulled away from his embrace, grinning up at him.

"Alright, Mr. Black, no need to get cocky."

He grinned cheekily at her. "Sorry, Miss Potter," he said, kissing her quickly. "Let's make us some dinner, shall we?"

After a filling dinner of chicken pot pie, and a dessert of ice cream, the couple made their way back into the sitting room of Grimmauld Place, cuddling up to each other on the love seat, a cozy fire warning the hearth.