Prelude

Sevastyan in the picture ==>

Warning: Gruesome Violence-can skip.

"The best way to predict the future is to create it."-Abraham Lincoln

Prelude:

"You idiot!" Sevastyan seethes and slams his brother's head into the ground once more.

"Come on, Sevastyan," James rubs his head, "I could help,"

"Kana is waiting for me to save her, not you! You are only a distraction," he looks over at his right-hand man, "we need to move. Now." 

The Brazilian man smiles maliciously before taking off to do the cruel work. Dean enjoys the torture, for he felt it growing up.

He then glances back to James, who crouches beside him.

"You tag along like this is a game-" he begins.

"I know, mother. But I am not letting you go down alone. I can't rule without you. I am the Alpha! I order you to stay," James cuts Sevastyan off.

"You are no Alpha yet, James," Sevastyan snaps at his younger half-sibling.

"Hey girls, " Dennis's voice drips with sarcasm, "can we get on with the show. Kana can only submit to a beating for so long against humans." Dennis was the third in command. Although his rank was lower, he was never afraid of keeping his people on track in dire situations.

An explosion half a kilometer away causes the group to quickly flatten themselves to the ground.

"Let's move," Sevastyan commands.

James grasps Sevastyan's arm. "A chatterbox is a treasure for a spy," he speaks in Russian.

The idea was out of the question. 

Sevastyan rips from his grip and carries on with the mission. No way would he let his naïve step-brother take on the position of a prisoner. His strength may earn him the Alpha title, but there is no chance he can succumb to the torture Sevastyan has prepared to endure. Sevastyan grew up handling torment, his birth-mother made sure of that each time he visited her in Russia.

While having the same father, James faced nurturing care, while Sevastyan disciplined himself with cruelty until he felt nothing. He was born for the mission, James just tagged along.

The group crawls closer to the sounds of battle. Leaves crunch underneath the large men, but the sound compares little to the noise ahead.

Once the scenes of battle reveals itself, Dennis launches himself into the bloody mess.

"Stay out of my way," Sevastyan warns James before shooting off through the crowds.

James attempts to follow Sevastyan, but the gruesome sight causes him to stumble and fall back. Wolves, men, and blood disguise the ground. By the time he recovers, Sevastyan is out of sight.

Sevastyan has one thing on his mind; to save Kana. The gorgeous girl who stupidly volunteered as bait. His responsibility is to replace her from her prison.

Sevastyan ruthlessly kills every human soul his eyes lay on. He kills, and kills, and kills. Every human is dangerous, weapon or not.

He goes quietly, savagely down the hall; slicing, tearing, and breaking every soldier in his path.

A man launches from his sides with a gun in hand. Sevastyan rips the attacker's arm clean off and shoots down all within his path. The earth shakes and he crouches in defense. The screams, the guns, and the fighting were mixing together. Sevastyan could hardly distinguish the sounds, a habit he has found himself thinking about every time he steps foot in the battle field.

Without warning the ceiling collapses around him and he dashes through the hall to escape. He rolls from the destruction and lands on one of his own fatally wounded men.

Sevastyan stares into the eyes of his terrified soldier. The man gestures to the grenades beside him. Taking a deep breath, Sevastyan understands the injured man's request. His leg is gone, and his life must follow. Sevastyan swiftly snatches up the grenades and kills his man before running to the end of the hall, turns into a new one, and finds his destination. A wide, yellow door.

The air is thick with debris. Sevastyan waits patiently for his best friend, Dean, to appear from the other end of the hallway.

He crouches as figures stumble towards him through the smoke. Deans cough is obnoxious and loud, and Sevastyan welcomes it by preparing for Phase 2.

Phase 2.

Sevastyan pulls the pin and throws one after another into the door way, while he and Dean flank the sides of the door. Only one figure makes it out of the explosions, and is quickly dealt with.

Sevastyan signals the go and his men flood through the door. Sevastyan did not wait to check the damaged machines or the dead, he ran through the building, set on one thing; Kana.

He ducks as shots fire at him. Sevastyan jumps over fallen walls and dead men before pummeling a human. Breaking the delicate being's wrist, he steals the gun and shoots, then shoots again for good measure. The fallen man is just one of many from the enemy's forces.