fifteen ➢ nights in ny

since i got 10 plus votes and 5 comments y'all have been blessed 😭 loving all of the love fr. let's keep this energy 🔥

july 19th 1993

siya laughed into the landline fanning the last coat of white polish on her toes. with the passing months celine and siya had established a deep bond. for the past several minutes the dancer rambled about a guy she had met a few weeks back and had chilled with him a few times. he was performing at the bar her cousin worked in. she'd almost missed curfew at the time, but she felt as if he was worth it.

"be here by 6. gina said she'll do your makeup" she reminded celine.

"perfect! i got this dress i can finally wear... i'll see you soon" she boosted.

they said their goodbyes and siya rolled over on to her back. she had called her parents during the early morning despite her still drunken state. it was apart of their agreement which, she'd gotten comfortable with her little routine.

she would be up early and go for a run with gina, they'd return to her parents penthouse for breakfast and be out partying until the sun rose. sometimes they'd ditch the penthouse party scene for poetry slams or listening parties. rich kids knew other rich kids who all knew how to have fun.

she attempted to squeeze in a nap before celine arrived to no avail. she laid her outfit across the bed before grabbing some towels and hopping in the shower. after her shower she washed her face in front of the mirror before applying lotion and fragrance. celine knocked on her bedroom door announcing her presence. she stood in a tight fitted cherry red strapless dress with her hair in a slick high ponytail.

"you smell good" celine dragged once siya returned with her clothes on. she adjusted her breasted in her long sleeve stomach shirt and eyed her skirt pleased with the simple outfit.

"thank you girl. you so fine" she complimented while she popped her hoops in.

"thank you. it means a lot coming from the flyest" she replied smoothly and they both laughed.

gina joined them shortly sporting a tube top with a graphic leather jacket and biker shorts. even though siya started her makeup first the other girls were done before she was. gina hoisted her polaroid high taking several pictures letting the photos drop on the hardwood floor. they took shots before hitting the warm manhattan streets. they passed around a flask than headed to the train.

celine told them about a club a few times they were finally going to experience it. the bartenders didn't check id of pretty girls - not that it matter most of them knew celine - the music was raw. the thumping music blared as they made their way through the warm bodies. siya's eyes scanned the crowd taking it all in.

celine ushered them over to take a few group photos. they struck a few poses before thanking the man behind the camera and made their way to the bar. of course celine ordered a round of shots for them. after throwing her second shot back gina pulled her best friend to the dance floor. the music was upbeat matching the thump of siya's heartbeat. the girls danced closer together like all the other club goers. celine had seen a familiar face bringing him over to her friends.

"what's up ladies?" the brown skin offered the two girls a charming grin.

"method man. gina. siya" celine introduced pointing at each of them.

"clif" he corrected, "my people call me clif"

"this your type of scene?" gina asked.

"more or less" he laughed a heartfelt laugh, "me and my peoples perform here sometimes"

siya examines him thoroughly still swaying back and forth next to gina. celine talked her ear off about him and it was nice to put a name to a face.