Chapter 7

"Well if that's her, go get her." Sebastian said in a stern voice.

"I can't. And I won't." Jax zones out. His eyes staring at her. Observing every little inch of her body.

"What do you mean you won't? You have to!" Seb started to get angry with Jax.

"She doesn't want me obviously. End of story." He almost lashed out.

"You saw the scene earlier, didn't you see her run after me?" Jax asked as he took another sip of his drink.

"I did, but I didn't know who she was." Sebastian ran his fingers through his silky straight hair.

"We talked. She thinks the cheating was meant to happen. And she is very serious when she is speaking Italian." Jax smiled lightly.

"Why don't you just move on then. Don't waste anymore time, if she doesn't love you. You're not getting any younger, you need to bare a family for the fortun.."

"I know that. But I'd rather be heartbroken, then accept both of our fate as strangers. La amo cośi tanto, che fa male." He turned to looks at Sebastian as his voice cracked.
(Translation: I love her so much, that it hurts.)

"Why don't you talk with her, she doesn't know that I know you. Maybe she'll reconsider cause you guys are friends, right?" Jax squabbled to find words to say.

"I can't do that. Not to a friend." Sebastian shook his head.

"Aren't I your friend?" Jax raised his eyebrow.

"You are, but I'm- don't bring me into your mess. I have my own problems. Like Catherine." He gagged saying her name.

"What now? What did she do?" Jax asked amused.

"She wants more. I told her it was just sex. I was drunk. It was my brothers bachelors party. She keeps on calling me, I have her blocked. But she always manages to call me on a different number." Sebastian sighed loudly.

"Why don't you change your number?"

"You think I haven't tried." Sebastian sounded surprised.

"I've been through 11 new numbers this month. What day is it? The 11th. That's a new one everyday!" Sebastian wanted to scream.

"File for a restraining order." Jax said in a 'duh' tone.

"That won't work. She'll most likely secretly stalk me. I mean she already does. I've had my body guards find her 7 times already this month. For all I know she could be here right now." Seb sighed.

"Why don't you give her a chan..."

"Don't finish that sentence." Seb gave Jax a cold glare.

"Never in a million years will that happen. I've met someone new." Sebastian smirked at Jax.

"Who? Do I know them?" Jax asked asked he grabbed his drink.

"No. Her name is Jasmine Lin. She's a model. Perfect 5'9 height, long legs, tan skin, and gorgeous green eyes." Sebastian described Jasmine while moving his hands to mold her body shape.

"I- uhm okay. When will I get to meet this Jasmine girl?" Jax took 4 quick blinks, and chuckled lightly.

"I don't know yet. Maybe at the next party event, or when we go clubbing I'll bring her. Or maybe at the wedding. You know it's in 3 weeks." Sebastian said.

"Yeah, I can't wait to meet her. She seems nice." Jax smiled, he was happy for Sebastian.

"And bring a date. Not a crazy one though. We've had enough of that today." He coughed.

Jax scoffed.

"I know, I'll do better and find a better date." Jax faked a smile.

"Bring Livia, if you can." Seb joked around.

"I'll try." Jax winked jokingly, knowing that Livia would never accept.

"Dude I was playing. She hates you, and you know that." Seb coughed.

"But..... it never hurts to try." Seb gently punched Jax's shoulder.

"Actually it does. It hurts a lot." Jax forced a fake jokingly smile.

"Whatever you're still a kid." Jax stuck his tongue out at Sebastian.

"Says the one who acts like a 5 year old and is really 25. You act 5x less your age. Even though I'm only 22, I'm pretty grown and responsible." Sebastian stated.

"Yeah, yeah, whatever." Jax blew a raspberry at Sebastian.

"Grow up." Sebastian got up from his seat.

"I'll see you later." He waved and walked towards his father.

———————

Livia watched as the 2 boys their conversation. She looked at them every now and then, not wanting to look like a creep.

Livia, watched their facial expressions to try and make up their conversation.

She examined Jax's lips. The way his lips curved when he smiled and talked. The plumpness of his bottom lip, and the way his rosy lips looks perfect.

She knew deep down she'd still love him. But their story was over. Livia didn't think she would ever be able to find love again.

She liked being independent. Even if that meant always being lonely. She had to be strong. She has come up this far without breaking, she can't let loose now.

She saw as Sebastian got out of the seat and walked away from Jax. Livia saw that Jax took a quick glance at her as she was moving her head away after stalking them.

Livia got out of her seat and walked to Mr and Mrs. Fargo, and their sons.

"Hey guys congrats again, and thank you for mentioning me. It means a lot. But I have to get going now, it's pretty late. I'll see you guys both on Monday!" She leaned in to hug the both of them.

"Thank you for being here sweetheart, and yes we will see you on Monday." Adeline huffed Livia first.

"Yes, thank you for being here for moral support." Jared hugged Livia.

"Hey we didn't get to see you tonight that much, but thank you for working for my dad, you're a great person." The oldest son; Lucas, said as he reached for a hug.

"Aw thank you Lucas." Livia hugged him back.

"Bye Livia, it was great seeing you." The 2nd oldest; Owen, said as he reached for a hug.

"You too Owen." Livia smiled and hugged him back.

"Bye-bye Livia, like Owen said, it was great to see you here tonight. You look so pretty tonight, that I saw at least 7 guys drooling." The youngest one; Felix said with a small smile and he leaned in for a hug.

"Thank you for the compliment, and bye-bye Felix." She hugged him back.

She waved at the cute family as she walked out of the door, to go back home.

————————

A/N

Sorry for the extremely late update, online school is throwing brick on my head.

But I am trying my best it update and have story's for you to be entertained while we are stuck inside!

Make sure to stay inside and wash your hands frequently!

Have a great, morning,afternoon,evening, or night!

Love ya! ❤️

:)