1

Seb's POV:
I've been trying to move down to LA fully for years now but i always felt guilty leaving my bestfriend Avani. So I rent a house in LA and live at home with most times. We didn't have the best childhood and I would love to move down there with her but I want her to finish school. However recently she's been getting a lot of clout on tik tok due to her clown check tik tok and followers are rushing in. I see myself in her place and before I knew it it was just easier to do online school.

Avani POV:
At school, I've been getting bullied because i'm one of the only people that do tik tok at my school and now im getting exposure some kids are teasing me about it. It's so hard to keep uploading but then six hours at school everyday. Seb is my cousin but his parents are always overseas due to them being in the military. So my mom took him in and me, Shanti and Priya love him. He's like the brother we never had. When we grew up it was very hard for us to become accustomed to having him at our house but as we got older we started to understand and that helped our relationship.

Avani's Mom:
I'm starting to worry about avani her grades are slipping and her teachers have expressed their worry for her due her being one of the top students at her school. I believe it has something to do with social media and it's worrying me. It kept on going through my mind all throughout dinner time so afterwards I asked Avani to stay behind.

AM: hey vani
A: hey mom
AM: i've noticed that your grades have been slipping and you aren't acting the same.

I could literally see the paining her eyes and I saw her break right in front of me and as a mother that is the worse feeling ever.

A: the kids at school keep on making fun of me for doing tik tok and commenting hate comments on my page and even Sydney has turned her back on me.

She cried in my arms and I have never felt so helpless before and I knew exactly what to do. I decided to speak to the school about a online program because her and Seb have been asking for it for ages so Avani could travel down to LA with Seb but I feel like I would lose Avani and she's only 16. I was starting to think whether it was the right decision but then I remember how broken she was after she had to quit gymnastics and how that light in her eyes was finally back when she started doing tik tok. So I placed a note on her bedside table while she was sleeping and wait until the morning to tell everyone the news.

Avani POV:
I woke up this morning to a envelope on my bedside table and I have never been so confused, when I opened it and I saw mom was finally letting me in online school, I cried happy tears which I hadn't done in what seemed like forever. I ran down stairs and I saw everyone around the kitchen all smiling at me, they all were happy for me.

A: I'm doing online school!?
Avani's Dad: We know you have been unhappy at school but you wanted to finish your education yet still do what ever other influencer was doing down in LA.
AM: We are sad to know that eventually you will move down to LA with Seb but we are happy that you will follow your dreams.
Shanti: We know eventually you will forget our names and who we are with your gucci bags and prada glasses.

Everyone laughs.

Priya: We just want you to be happy, but while you're down their could you get me griffin autograph?

I laughed, Priya loved Griffin Johnson but I didn't know him personally but I'd try my hardest to do everything I could to provide for my family and I would definitely remember and love them even in LA with my gucci bags and prada glasses.

AM: So as your birthday is coming up, we decided to give you plane tickets to LA and to go to playlist.

I couldn't believe my ears. Playlist? I ran over to each one of them and gave them a hug. I honestly gave the best family.

P: Why are you still standing here? you leave tomorrow!
Sh: I'll help you pack come on.

I run upstairs with Shanti and I can't stop smiling, and I hear Seb call "I guess i'll eat avani's pancakes". I roll my eyes.

Seb's POV:
It's 4AM and we are all down in the kitchen saying goodbye, it's November 5th and we are staying till just after Avani's birthday but little does she know that Mom, Priya and Shanti are flying down for that!! Some people think it's weird that I call them Mom and Dad but I see them at just that. Dad can't make it because he has business but he sends his love. Our Uber pulls outside and we all hug once again and mom cries and me and vani get into the uber to the airport. Priya waves like crazy, I know she is going to secretly miss us the most.

Avani POV:
I'm scared to fly, when we are waiting for our flight I start to panic and I freak out. Seb suggests getting Starbucks and I agree. He gets a iced coffee and I get a pink drink. When we go to sit down, these girls run up to us and start freaking out. This was my first interaction with fans and I loved it. I signed their phone cases and took photos and made a tik tok with them. Then my plane called us to board and I said goodbye and I smiled so hard. It took away any fear I had of flying.

*skip to after the plane ride*

It was so beautiful here, the sun was shining and the plane ride was really nice and I slept throughout most of the ride. While I was up, I looked out the window in amaze. Seb is used to it and he wasn't even bothered by it. We walk through the airport and get into our uber, LA is so beautiful.

Seb's POV:
We are on our way to Sway La and i'm worried I don't want Avani to get involved with anyone there they aren't type of boys she is used to, she very pretty and quite naive.

S: Hey Vani.
A: Yeah?
S: You know how we are going to Sway?
A: Oh yeah, that's great because Griffin is there and Priya wanted to meet him!
S: Yeah yeah... But can you promise me something?
A: Of course, what?
S: Stay away from the boys please, I don't want your heart broken...
A: I'm here for business not a relationship. Payton showed me I need to get my priorities in straight.

Payton and Avani were speaking for ages and she really liked him and he flew out to us but at a party we started making out with Sydney. I think she used him for tik tok clout but that's a different story. Avani was heart broken, Payton tried to fix it but she changed her number. She's over him now but I know it still hurts her. We come to a stop, Sway LA here we come.