11

Anthony POV:
When we got back, Amelie and Daisy were sleeping. I'm glad that Avani and I decided to go public. It's a big step. When you go public everything becomes public. We did like the privacy but if we are in it together nothing else matters.

On January 3rd of 2020, we posted IG pictures basically confirming we are dating/ talking. The response was pretty good.

@/avani

liked by madi, luvanthony and 1,037,363 others

these two👀! #baewatch
view all comments...
ameliezilber: awhh cuties
  @/avani: we are
madi: defo need to celebrate.
  @/bryant: may have an idea
  @/lilhuddy: 👀
luvanthony: woah🕶.
  @/avani: cool kids🕶🕶
  @/cynthiaparkerrrr: my emoji😠.

@/luvanthony

liked by alexfrench,signamae and 1,253,373 others

bebe🥺.
view all comments...
alexfrench: I'm happy for you.
@/avani: thank you.
@/luvanthony: thanks pumpkin.
@/fanacc: pumpkin? isn't that a name you'd call your romantic partner not a friend
@/alexfrench: it has a funny backstory dw. we will tell it one day❤️!
avani: 👀😳
@/luvanthony: 🙈😶.
charlidamelio: good for you!
@/luvanthony: ty!

The night before I was on call to Alex and we were talking about me and Avani going public. I think she was a little hurt that we went public so soon as we had a thing for almost two years and we didn't say anything to the public. Alex and I used to be perfect for each other but then she and I both got really busy and we fell out of love. I'm glad that we both are friends because before we dated we were friends. Sig is also my friend we grew up with her and she is best friends with Alex. She said as long as I'm happy she's happy. I'm really hoping they like Avani. If not I'll be really sad. My home town best friend James loves Avani and they are friends which is a pro itself.

Avani and I are at Sway when I get a call from Chase. He wants me and Avani to come on a "baecation". Avani mouths to me "Whose going" I repeat the question to Chase

Anthony:
Who's coming?
Chase:
Madi, Chris, Me, Charli and hopefully you and Ant.
Avani:
We'll go if Seb can go. I can't travel without him because I get panic attacks sometimes and he knows how to calm me down.
Chase:
Bet. I'll book the tickets now.