4

Anthony POV:
I woke up and regretted not kissing Avani and my behaviour afterwards I really like her, her personality matches my own and we have so many similarities. I think she's the one for me. Crazy right? I wasn't that keen on her even staying with us the start. I need to speak to her but when I go downstairs her and mads are making pancakes, they are laughing and joking around. cute. then they see me and they stop. awkward.

AN: hey guys. can i speak to avani for a second?
Mads: no. she's speaking with me
AN: avani?
AV: we're busy, sorry.
they turn their backs to me. clearly mads knows what happened last night.
AN: avani... i'm sorry
Seb: sorry for what?
M: yeah anthony sorry for what?
AN: nothing..
I walk out but Seb follows me.
S: what the fuck did you do?
AN: excuse me?
S: what did you do to avani, ant?
AN: nothing.
I turn to go but Seb grabs me back.
AN: dont fucking touch me!
I'm a bit too loud, Griffin and Kio come out of their rooms and look down, Bryce and Jaden come out of the living room and the girls come out of the kitchen.
Bryce: Are you guys good tf?
Kio: Break it up, it's not that deep.
S: what did you do?
AN: whatever the hell I want!

Seb punches me in the nose. I see red, I push him to the ground and I go to punch him but Jaden and Bryce hold me back. Mads and Avani help up Seb. Kio and Griffin run downstairs. I walk to my room and slam the door. I go straight into my bathroom and shower. The water is hot but it feels cold on my skin.

Sebastian POV:
what on earth was I thinking Anthony would beat me up if he wanted to but the idea of him touching a avani made me so mad. The thing is I know he wouldn't hurt her but I just didn't understand why he didn't tell me what happened. Avani is not speaking to me she's mad I punched him and that hurts the most. The Sway boys aren't happy that I came into their house and made up drama and Talent X have decided that there will be no more parties at Sway until 2020. Due to this incident and the behaviour last night. I apologise and they give me ice for my back. Avani offers to bring ice to Anthony so she can apologise.

Avani POV:
This is all my fault, LA was going so great until this happened. I go upstairs and knock on Anthony's door but there is no answer so I walk in. I don't see anyone and as I put the frozen vegetables covered in a towel on the dressing table, Anthony comes out of his bathroom in nothing but some feet sweatpants. I freeze, I know I'm staring but I don't like away. His body is so toned, he has a faint six pack naturally, he was just wow.

AN: you know it's rude to stare.
AV: sorry i didn't mean to.
I turn to leave.
AN: what's that?
pointing to the "ice pack"
AV: you didn't have an ice pack so we had to improvise with frozen veg and a towel.. sorry.
anthony nods. he sits down on the bed and pats a place for avani to sit. she hesitates but then sits down.
AN: why were you mad at me? like what did I do?
AV: you led me on, I thought you liked me but then after we almost kissed you became so distant like you regretted it.
AN: I the only thing I regret was answering the call and not kissing you.
she blushes hard.
AV: so why didn't you?
so I kissed her, only gentle at first but then I realised how much I really wanted her and the kiss became more and more powerful. Avani was taking off her jacket. There was a knock on the door. It was Seb.
AV: what do we do?
AN: we can't tell him yet?
AV: where should I go!
AN: in the bathroom!
Seb: anthony?
avani runs into the bathroom and anthony grabs the "ice pack" for his nose.
S: Anthony?
AN: come in.
seb walks in.
S: hey ant. can we talk?
AN: sure
S: I'm sorry for hitting you, that wasn't cool and if you want me and avani our the house that's cool we can stay else where.

honestly i wanted seb to go but that meant that avani would go too and that wasn't something I wanted.

AN: nah bro you are cool to stay here. and i shouldn't have pushed you either my bad.
S: we cool?
AN: of course
Seb walks over to bro hug Anthony but trips on avani's jacket.
S: isn't this avani's?
AN: yeah she left it in here.
S: why was she in here for?
AN: Seb we just did this, and it wasn't good. If you have a problem with what avani does speak to avani about it but don't question me about it she's 16 she can decide what she wants. I understand being protective but you know I won't hurt her.
seb nods and shuts the door behind him.

I lock the door and go to the bathroom, avani is sitting on the bathtub. wearing my sweater. I'm not mad about it. Actually I love it. Now she can tell everyone that she is mine. She giggles. Damn. I press my lips onto hers. It was magical.
____________________________________
comment any ideas you think I should put it! <3