3

underage drinking & vaping is mentioned in this⚠️.

Avani POV:
It's Anthony's party today and I'm so excited, yesterday after mine and Anthony's awkward meeting I went to a photoshoot with Seb and I met some really cool people. However I'm standing in Kio's bathroom looking in the mirror at myself thinking is this dress even cute enough for the party. i stop thinking about it add some hair product so my natural curls stay in place then I do a simply makeup look with a smoky eye then put on lipgloss. Its 8:10, the party started 10 minutes ago and it's already loud downstairs. Parties aren't really my thing but I don't really have a choice because I live here for now. I go downstairs and I sit down with Mads and we talk for a little bit and we are having fun until around 9pm when I really wanna get out of the noise, i excuse myself to go to the bathroom. Kio's room is locked so I assume he has company and I walk out onto the balcony, the cold breeze feels good against my skin. I see people belong vaping at least they don't do it inside. i sigh.

AN: not a party girl?

i jump around and i see anthony sitting in the corner of the balcony and dang he looks good, black ripped jeans, pink golf jumper and white airforces. simple yet attractive.

AV: oh i didn't notice you!
AN: i didn't mean to jump you, my bad.
AV: why aren't you downstairs, it's your party?
AN: i'm not a party person and I don't really wanna be surrounded drunk frat boys.
we both laugh.
AV: that's something we have in common.

i go sit down next to him. we talk effortlessly until josh comes onto the balcony and says we're singing happy birthday. it's been two hours and i didn't even notice it was so easy to talk to him. we both go downstairs and we sing happy birthday and everyone records and anthony laughs and pretends that we sound really good when most people are drunk. he's so funny. after the song seb comes over to me and he asks me if I have feelings for Anthony and I asked him where did this come from? He replied with "I saw how you were looking at him, Avani. be careful" then walked off. I sighed. I sit down on the stairs and go through peoples stories on Snapchat of the party and smile, it seemed so much better online. I feel a presence above me, it's anthony and he has his hand out. I have nothing to lose so I grab it. He leads me outside then up some stairs then he covers my eyes.

AV: I don't like surprises
AN: Well I do, don't ruin it keep your eyes closed and your mouth shut.
anthony laughs
AV: What if I like speaking and I don't want to shut my mouth?
AN: I will happily close it for you

That shut me up. Was he flirting with me? I hear the faint sound of busy traffic and Anthony holds my hips. It feels right, I didn't flinch when he did it. I felt safe. He counts down and I open my eyes. Wow. This view is literally breathtaking. We both sit down on the ledge and look down at the busy roads.

Anthony POV:
I don't know what I'm doing but I'm so attracted to this girl it's crazy and it's showing through my actions. I haven't taken anyone up here, the others boys don't know I even go up here they assume I go for a walk but I sit here and think. I've barely met Avani yet I've taken her here. She takes my breath away. We talk for hours and hours until sunrise. It's easy it's not awkward at all. I don't want this moment to stop.

AV: look at the sun!
AN: now you know why this is the best spot in LA?
AV: thanks for showing me this place, the view is so beautiful.
i look at her.
AN: it really is.

She blushes and looking at her feet and I don't know what came over me but then I put my hand on her face and bring her face to me and we both lean in and then... my phone rings. It's Josh. I stand up to take the call. Maybe this is for the best, she's still Sebastian's sister.

Avani POV:
Anthony get up to take the call and I sigh. I nearly kissed Anthony! I don't regret it at all, I hope that call was important because all I can think about it what Anthony would taste like and I really wish I knew. He comes back after a couple minutes. He says that boys are worried about us, and we should go back. He doesn't even talk about or acknowledge the fact we almost kissed and this annoys me. We walk into silence and when we get back to Sway I barge right pass him and go into the bathroom. I run the water and cry. Call me dramatic but Anthony really hurt me. There's a knock on the door, I try to wipe my tears and clear my throat but you can still poop tell I've been crying. I pray it's not Anthony, I open the door and it's Mads. She doesn't ask she just hugs me. We lock the door and hit down next to each other and I finally stop crying.

Mads: What's wrong, Vani?
Avani: I'm an idiot
M: No your not, what happened?
A: I nearly kissed Anthony!
she looks at me, shocked.
A: We were talking and we both leaned in and we would have kissed if Josh didn't call Anthony.
M: Did you not wanna kiss him, why are you a idiot for that?
A: Afterwards he was so blunt and cold like he was embarrassed. He played with me and my emotions.
M: Anthony isn't the type of person to play around with someone so I'm so surprised. Maybe there is another reason?
A: Maybe..

I'm glad I have a friend like Mads she's kind and she cares for me she is a lot different from my friends back home if you'd call them that.
___________________________________
comment any ideas to have them possibly used in the future.