19

avani pov

after amelie leaves, me and anthony talk for a little and then we hold hands and walk to the car anthony rented out. he drives with one hand on the steering wheeling another on my thigh. i smile to myself, i missed times like these. i'm in my own little world until i feel the car halt and notice that we are at the beach. i smile at ant and he opens the boot and takes out a blanket and a basket.

we get to a spot we sit down on the beach and then we watch the sunset, cliché right? it's perfect because i told anthony this exact same date idea one night and he made it come true. we talk and eat the snacks anthony brought for hours and then I beg Anthony to draw in the sand with me. we find some sticks and then we have a competition. i know i will win because anthony can't draw a dog to save his life on paper let alone in the sand.

after about five minutes i'm done and i'm proud of my work and then i call to anthony to ask him if he's done. he responds with a "nearly" but he sounds super nervous. i laugh "it's not that serious ant you don't have to be nervous." i sit down and go on my phone while he finishes. first i respond to the girl chat because they were blowing up my phone.

avani: i wasn't active for a hour so you changed the gc name? dramatic much

avani:
i wasn't active for a hour so you
changed the gc name? dramatic much

amelie:
she lives!!!

addison:
how's the date girll

avani:
perfect.
i think i'm in love.

mia:
i can smell egg.

kouvr:
when she finally admits she's
in love😍

dixie:
HOLD WHATT
LOVE????

madi:
they grow up so fast...

charli:
i'm so proud of you babe

avani:
i'm literally older than both of
you shut up!!🙂

daisy:
she admits she's in love and no
one gives a fuck am i thinking
too much about this

amelie:
my favourite ship❤️.

kouvr:
am i no one????!??

mia:
no need to worry calvin farted.

avani:
i'm going back to my date good riddance

addison:
tell us everything afterwards.

nessa:
hope you have fun.

dixie:
oh shit-

madi: