13

nick pov
Today there is a lot of tension between me, addison and avani. I don't know what I did but they both seem to be annoyed with me. I try to smile at them but they both roll them eyes at me instead. I sit down thinking until Ariane walks in the lounge and Avani & Addison walk off. Oh! They don't like Ariane. I'm such a idiot. She sits down next to me, "Where's Anthony?". I chuckled to myself, and she doesn't even like me. "He's in his and Avani's room". She pulls a fake smile and leans back. I opened my instagram and I hear her gasp. "You have two million followers!". I laugh awkwardly, "yeah". She sat up eagerly, "So you're famous!". I replied quickly "I'm not famous compared to anyone else here". She pulls out her phone and follows me so I politely do the same. She looks on my following and slowly finds the rest of the groups pages. She gasps in shock.

Addison walks out and sits next to Dixie clearly annoyed I actually invited Ariane. Then Anthony and Avani walk out hand in hand, Ariane rolls her eyes. "Let's go down to the ocean, y'all got brilliant timing our uber is two minutes away" chase says. We all get up and start walking downstairs, Avani and Anthony are being like themselves again. I don't know what happened yesterday. Everyone is being cute and I thought me and Ariane could be but clearly she's interested in Anthony. We wait for like a minute until three ubers pull up, we were sorting out the seating arrangements. Chase, Charli, Dixie & Addison. Then I would go with Seb and I nudged Ariane so she come with us but she pretended she didn't know what I meant so Chris and Madi offered. So the last car is for, Bryant, Avani, Anthony and Ariane. I look and her and she shrugs. I see Bryant get in the front. Oh. Anything to hang out with Anthony.

avani pov
i get in the car and put on my seatbelt, I'm waiting for Anthony when I smell and strong cheap perfume. I look up from my phone and see Ariane. "Why did you choose this car?" I say bluntly. She pretends to act hurt when he sees anthony coming in the distance, "Avani I choose this car because I thought we could be friends, but clearly you don't want that and that's upsetting". Anthony closes his dude door. He weakly smiles and then texts me "Trust me". I nod and listen to music to tune out Ariane attempt of flirting with Anthony but he's really not interested. He pull up and the beach and it's beautiful. Madi and Chris are messing around being super cute, I giggle and record them. I feel a familiar set of hands wrap around my waist. "hey baby. bryant is taking our picture" anthony whispers. I laugh and smile, he's perfect. I hold his hand and we slowly walk down to the ocean. We all take photos for about a hour, Ariane included. She always had her phone out. Dixie told me she even made a tiktok as Charli could @ her. Of course, Charli is the sweetest human alive and she put her @. this means that Ariane grew followers quickly and then continue to film with Chase, Charli, Madi and Nick. My knee was still bruised but it didn't hurt anymore but it didn't stop Anthony from worrying.
I posted these on instagram and tagged Anfony.

We were all swimming by the pool when I needed to go to the bathroom

We were all swimming by the pool when I needed to go to the bathroom. All the girls came with me expect Ariane but no surprise there. In the bathroom, Im washing my hands when Charli randomly whisper shouts "Is it just me or she's only here for clout". Everyone agrees and we all explain why we don't like her vibe. Of course I have the most to say and I explain the Anthony situation. Then Dixie goes "So why is she here!". Everyone laughs and Addison explains how Nick invited her, Dixie rolls her eyes.