15

avani pov
After a long flight, Ant and I finally get into our uber. I sigh dramatically. I really want to lie down in my bed and sleep. Maybe watch a few episodes of the Office but definitely NOT go to a house filled with teenage boys that party and drink for a living. No hate on Sway, I love each and every one of them but I just want to relax sometimes and I don't think they know what that means. before I know it the uber comes to a stop and Anthony is pulling our bags out of the car trunk and I say, "thank you." when he turns around and winks at me. perv. I'm glad Anthony didn't notice because he would have caused a scene and right now. I can't be bothered for any more drama after the Charli situation. I get upset just thinking about it.

I'm lost in my thoughts when Anthony squeezes my hand, "are you okay?" I nod slowly. He clearly doesn't believe me but we are both tired and we have to rest up before Playlist in a couple of days. I regret going to the Bahamas trip because I feel so tired but I can't just attend not Playlist after I said I'd be there. As Anthony opens the door we see are greeted with a smiling Kio. He shouts, "Guess whose back!" in a matter of seconds all of the boys come running down and they hug me. They all begin to cheer. I giggle. Bryce says, "Thank god you are back Avani. We missed you so much."

Anthony rolls his eyes. Then they look at him, "oh, hi ant." josh says. Everyone laughs. We talk for a bit. They explain how they have a little surprise for Anthony and that he needs to be up at 10 AM tomorrow. I tune them out but I hear faint giggles and "oohs" and "ahhs" then we walk upstairs and I plop down on Anthony's bed. He laughs. He takes off his sweatshirt, then goes into the bathroom to shower. I quickly take off my sweatpants (which were technically were Anthony's but same thing) then I take off my top and my bra. I put on the sweatshirt that Anthony just took off. I hear a knock on the door, and go "come in". In walks Bryce, he looks at me and automatically turns around. Oh I'm in my underwear and a sweater. "Bryce it's like I'm in my swimsuit relax".

He turns around, "Where's Anthony?". I point to the bathroom door and Bruce's responds in pulling me out of the room. We are standing in the hallway and then Bryce finally explains, "me and the boys want to do something nice for Anthony so we flew out his brother and some of his friends from back home!". Does that include Alex? I nod and then he finishes "It's being hosted two nights before we leave for Playlist. So in two days. Then most people will be getting the plane there with us"

I collect all the information in my mind then I ask "Not to be rude but what's my role?". He laughs, "You have to take Anthony to your house for two days. So he doesn't see anything he shouldn't.". I was hoping I could have some peaceful time with Amelie. I sigh. "Only because I love him" I say. Bryce pulls me into a hug. Then Anthony walks out of his room. Bryce pulls away then walks off.

Damn. That was the first time I admitted that I loved him. I mean deep down I knew and we might have texted it or said "love ya". I was deep in thoughts when Anthony slapped my ass. I turned around and I pretended to fight him. He was so tired that I pushed him on the door and leaned in but instead of kissing him I locked the door and jumped into the bed. He laughed. Eventually he turned off the main light and turned on his led lights. He got into bed and I moved closer so he could cuddle me.

"What were you and Bryce hugging it out about?" he asks calmly. "Nothing." I respond, sounding guilty as fuck. I hated lying to him but It wasn't serious. His body shifted, he knew i was lying. "Want go to mine tomorrow, Amelie missed us" I say, breaking the silence. He mutters, "sure". He eventually stopped cuddling me, he fell asleep quickly after. I kept tossing and turning through the night. He pulled me close and told me "stop worrying, i trust you" then fell back to sleep. I don't deserve Anthony sometimes, I was technically lying to him but it wasn't a bad thing.  Some where along my thoughts I fell asleep

anthony pov
I woke up and showered again. Then I brushed my teeth and tried to do my hair quickly. I yawned and then walked downstairs to get a glass of water. In the kitchen, Kio and Jaden were standing there. I was going to say something when I realised what they were talking about "I hope he enjoys it though. Avani better not tell him" jaden says. "bryce would be so annoyed if she did" kio responds.