열 다섯

It's finally the day that Taehyung plan to take Jungkook on a date,their first official date

It's still early in the morning when Taehyung found himself waking up to the angelic face of his baby,his pink lip parted a bit showing his bunny teeth,some of his soft brown locks fall on his eye which Taehyung gently tugged it to the back of his ear.

Taehyung didn't remember how long he has been staring at the younger's adorable sleeping state all he know is he couldn't stop looking at Jungkook,his long eyelashes that lie on his cheek,his soft kissable lip,his small eyebrows,the cheeks that naturally pink.

Taehyung loves everything about Jungkook.

After a long while he decided it's time to get up and so he did.

Freshen up,he went downstairs and prepare some ingredients for breakfast.

Now that's another hard task,considering he's not a really good cook,but he wanted to surprise the younger,so yeah.

Taehyung has spent an hour already in the kitchen and everything was a mess,because even though author wanted him to cook a good breakfast for his little Kookoo she still wanted to see TaeTae making a mess because we all know he can't cook.

Upon hearing the footsteps Taehyung looked up from what he was doing and almost got heart attack.

Jungkook was sleepily stood there,small fist rubbing his eye,mouth was molding into an adorable pout.He was wearing Taehyung's hoodie that reached his mid thighs with a light blue short underneath.

"What are you doing hyungie?"Jungkook walked toward the black hair male and look up,big doe eyes still haven't fully opened yet.

"Uh..hyung was trying to make breakfast." Taehyung said,wrapping his arm around the shorter boy's small waist.

"Oh...really lemme see." Jungkook excitedly exclaimed,his sleepy state changed to an excited one.

"It's all a mess,sorry baby,hyung wanted to make you breakfast but it ended up like this."

"It's fine hyungie,I'll cook instead.You can help me." Jungkook offer with a beautiful smile.

Taehyung fondly smiling down at him and gave Jungkook a peck on his lip and forehead.

"I'd love to my beautiful little chef."

And the couple pretty much spent their morning in the kitchen,cooking breakfast and playing around then went to the living room and cuddle before preparing for their date.

"You look so beautiful,cotton candy."

"You're not bad yourself,hyungie."

"Let's go shall we?"

First Taehyung took him out to a fancy restaurant for lunch and they spent their day at the arcade playing and fooling around.

Now they're going to another place.

"Where are we going hyungie?"

"Secret."

After awhile Taehyung stopped his car and Jungkook looks around to see he was in a similar garden.

Taehyung went to Jungkook side,open the door and hold his hand out for Jungkook.

"We're here baby."

Taehyung hold Jungkook's hand tightly while leading him to the middle of the garden.

"Wait for hyung here lovely,hyungie will be back."

And Jungkook wait.

But Taehyung never came back.

You seriously believe it?

After a moment Taehyung come back with something behind his back.

"Close your eyes sweetcheek."and so Jungkook did,after closing his eye he could feel something was being placed on his head.

"Now open your eyes."

Jungkook open his eyes and his hands slowly and gently touch the thing on his head.

"Flower crown?"

"Yes baby flower crown,you're the prince my beautiful,adorable,perfect little prince,I know these past months i treated you very badly,judged you without really knowing what truth is and I'm very sorry for that,even though you forgave me the guilt is still here,I was really mad when mom told that I have to marry you because my stupidass thought I don't love you like that,but turn out I did,I don't remember since when but I just realized it after those horrible things happened.
Jungkookie,baby I'm so happy that I got another chance with you.i know we already married but.."And Taehyung got down on one knee and pull out a shiny little box.

"Jungkookie baby,my precious little angel will you marry me,again?Just us two here,started a new marriage life?"

And jung broke down into a sobbing mess,nodding his head rapidly.

"Y-yes hyungie oh my god yes!"

Taehyung pull Jungkook into passionate kiss after finished putting the ring on Jungkook's ring finger,right on their first wedding ring.

"Thank you so much my little prince.I love you little one."

"I love you too my Prince Charming."

FIN

Alright so actually there are so so so many stories idea in my head and maybe gonna publish them after this book and right now two idea sound most tempting to me and I need your help.

A.Jungkook has a twin and so was Taehyung.
While Jungkook is a shy boy his twin brother Jeongguk is the opposite.

B.Taehyung abandon Jungkook and his child.

Vote please