6

"Good morning boo," I felt Ariana's lips on my forehead. I tried to pretend to be still asleep, but I can feel a smile tugging at my face. It was only yesterday when Ariana asked me to be her girlfriend, but it felt like we had already spent a lifetime as a couple. "You look so beautiful today." Ariana continued, her lips hovering over mine. My arms were wrapped around her, and I pulled her closer to me until our lips met. I finally opened my eyes, and I saw my girlfriend lying across the pillow from me, her natural curls a messy heap on the pillow.

Just spending a day as Ariana's girlfriend made me realize that she was the best kisser ever. The mere touch of her lips can take you away from reality. She really just wants you to focus on her and only her.

I slipped my tongue between her delicate lips and she moaned softly into my mouth. She drew circles on my thigh with two fingers, and I can feel myself getting a little wet at that.

"Mmmh babe," she sighed and stirred my tongue with hers, her fingers speeding up. 

"Hold on," I pulled away and sat up. "We can't fuck right now."

"Who said we were going to?" Ariana looked genuinely puzzled.

"We're gonna get too carried away and then we won't be able to stop ourselves. And...I wanna tell our families first before...all that...you know?"

"Alright, but we're not done yet."

Before I could figure out what she meant, she pounced on me and pinned me to the bed, licking her lips. Her lips crashed onto mine and she kissed me aggressively, with tongue and all.

It was only when I looked over Ariana's shoulder and saw on the clock that it was 11 am that we ended our heated make out session, covered in hickeys and my lips bleeding from Ariana nibbling on them.

"Oh shit," Ariana quickly pulled something over the bra and panties that she slept in. "I forgot, but my mom and Frankie are coming over to eat tonight. I gotta prepare. See you downstairs, love." she quickly ran downstairs.

I blushed at the pet name and changed into a hoodie and some jeans, then walked over to the bathroom to brush my hair and teeth. To be honest, I was a little nervous for the family dinner. I was really close with Joan and Frankie, but this was going to be the first time I see them since me and Ariana started dating. I wonder how they were going to react to the news.

After I finished brushing my teeth, I went downstairs to see Ariana beside the stove, stirring a pot of soup. I tiptoed behind her and placed my hands on her waist, resting my head on her shoulder. She giggled and booped my nose, licking my cheek with the tip of her tongue. Courtney strode into the kitchen and raised her eyebrows at me and Ariana. 

"Soo...no special reason why you guys are acting like a couple?" she said, putting on her 'know-it-all' face.

"Because we are a couple." Ariana put her hands on her hips and gave her a defiant look.

"Yup, I can see that." Courtney pointed to Ariana's neck, which was almost completely red because of the hickeys. Ariana gasped and put her hand over her mouth.

"Fuck, I better cover that before Joan and Frankie comes," She took my hand and tugged me upstairs with her. "Njomza, you too. Courtney can you take care of the soup?"

"Got it," Courtney gave us a thumbs up.

Ariana sat down in the sink of our bathroom. I never understood why she did that. I preferred standing on the ground when doing my make up. She pulled out some concealer from a drawer and quickly covered her neck with it. When she was done, she hopped down from the sink counter and started on my neck, the brush tickling a little.