7

—ARIANA'S POV—

I'm so in love. No one has ever made me feel this way before. My heart always skips a beat when she looks at me, and all I wanna do is cuddle with her. She's just perfect in every single fucking way.

"Baby...baby do you hear me?" Njomza's voice jolted me out of my thoughts. 

"W-what?"

"You know what," she said with a sigh, "let's just take a break for now."

Oh. We were supposed to be brainstorming ideas for my upcoming single, but all I brainstormed about was all the positions I would fuck her in. 

"Oooo look at this, Mikey's having a party at his place tonight." she gushed, scrolling through her phone. "Wanna go?"

"Sure, why not." I said halfheartedly, glancing at my fingernails. "Only if you come with me though."

"Of course,"

She got up from where she was sitting across the table and settled down on my lap, resting her head on my shoulder. 

"I love you so much."

"You tell me that every 30 minutes," I giggled and pecked her lips. "Love you too, silly goose."

Her cheeks flushed red and she grinned at me. 

"I can't wait to marry you," 

"Me too baby, me too." I kissed her temple delicately.

"This may be a bit early to ask, but do you want kids?" 

That question took me by surprise. I've always thought that I would marry a boy and have children with him, but now...there's the possibility of marrying a girl. Biological kids would be nice, but none of us has a dick, so it's either we get a sperm donor or we adopt. 

"I don't know..." My head was spinning from all the possible futures we could have.

"You don't have to answer if you don't want to," she put an arm around my shoulder. 

"I mean...I'd love to...but..ugh, I really don't know what to think."

"Forget it. I'm sorry I asked. Take as much time as you need."

I felt bad for not giving her an answer, but I needed more time to think this through. And anyways, we've only been dating for a couple of days. It was WAY too soon to be considering our life after marriage.

We spent the remainder of the afternoon making small talk and just hanging out together. When the clock struck 5, we dabbed on a bit of make up and changed into my hoodies and headed out in my Tesla.

"Should we tell Mikey?" Njomza broke the silence in the car. "You know...about us?"

"Yes, definitely. But not in front of all those people. Who knows what rumors they'll make up?" I had learned this lesson the hard way. One second people were saying that my ex, Pete, and I were married, and the next they were spreading rumors about me being pregnant. What baby did they see in my flat ass stomach?? "Just wait until everyone leaves or something."

"Alright."

—NJOMZA'S POV—

After 15 minutes on the car, we arrived at Mikey and Scootie's house. The driveway was scattered with luxury cars from the other people Mikey invited.

"Remember, stay safe, and don't give us away." Ariana whispered to me as we walked through the front door.

"Got it," I nodded back at her.