Gray's realization

At a nearby table with Gray, Natsu and Lucy in disguise

Gray felt awkward, like he shouldn't be here, which was true. Natsu had blabbed what had happened to Lucy, who in turn, demanded that they go spy on them. Gray sighed as he listened, Lyon may try to be a lady's man, but his non stop bragging always killed the mood. No matter how Gray tried to distract himself, he felt the want to be in Lyon's place and imagining the things he would say. He was slowly realizing that he really did care for the girl. Lyon's next question caught Gray's attention.

"Are you enjoying this?"

There was a long pause, implying that Juvia had not been listening.

"Juvia is sorry, could you repeat that?"

"Are enjoying this? Please tell me the truth."

"Uh..."

The three teens strained to hear her response without being too obvious.

"Juvia thinks Lyon could be a great boyfriend, but not for her." Juvia knew that lying would only end awfully, so she tried to phrase her rejection in a friendlier manner. Lyon sighed,

"I figured that much, I just hoped I could convince you otherwise." Juvia startled, Was she that obvious?

"I'm well aware that you only came along to save Gray's skin." Lyon pulled out his phone. "Since you were honest, you can personally delete all these pictures." Juvia scrolled through in shock of seeing Gray-sama drinking.

"..." Gray could feel her disappointment as she looked through the pictures.

"Is something wrong?"

"Juvia has deleted the pictures. Thank you, Lyon-san. Have a nice day." The girl got up and left the table, leaving a ten dollar bill on the table. Lyon sat in shock, his phone on the table. Gray started to get up as well to follow her, but was held down by two sets of arms.

"If you go after her now, it'll be too suspicious!" Lucy warned.

"Why are so upset anyways?" Natsu questioned in an uncommonly shrill voice. "Man I hate dressing up like a girl." Gray looked at him in confusion.

"You've dressed up like a girl before?" The pink-haired teen, realizing his mistake, quickly covered it up.

"That's besides the point, now answer my question." Lyon began to look over at all the ruckus at the nearby table. Those three looked strangely familiar.

"Because I care about her and she is clearly disappointed in the fact I was so irresponsible. Now shut up, your voice is attracting unwanted attention." Gray said in hushed tones.

In Gray's room at 12:00 in the morining

Gray couldn't go to sleep. Why did he suddenly care about the girl? Why was he so desperately wanting to be in Lyon's position? Gray knew that deep down he always cared for her, but didn't want to be open about his feelings. He knew she was the girl he had helped last winter, but he doubted she remembered him. Even then, he liked her. After all, she had nice manners and was very pretty. He counted up all the things she had done for him, convincing Jose, giving up swim, and going out with Lyon. She had already told him her last deed would be to leave him alone, therefore, he had one deed left. He had a plan for tomorrow, but now, he needed to sleep.

With Juvia

Juvia knew that Gray-sama was drinking, but it still shocked her to see photos of him. She had one deed left, which she already had a plan for. It was simple, it would guarantee him a way to all skating competitions, provided he didn't slack off. Ultear was the best female figure skater in Fiore and she was looking for a partner. All Juvia had to do was call her.