Mr. 'Love' is Not All That Lovely

Juvia was pissed, to say the least. It was perfectly fine for Gray-sama to hang out with other girls, as long as they weren't like Edna. If only Juvia had time to explain! Juvia thought, bitterly.

She quickly pulled out her phone to call Gray, but thought better of it and sent a text.

Please meet Juvia at 5:30 at her apartment. She would like to clear things up.

k.

That's it? Juvia was dissappointed in the half hearted repsonse. Before long, she was sitting across from a gentleman at least half a decade older than herself.

"Juvia-chan! So nice to meet you!" On the outside, he appeared like a stately gentleman, tall with a sweep of dark hair, but the grin on his face gave her shivers. "I had planned to pick you up myself, but it appears you are an 'independent' woman!"

"Nice to meet you, Mr.-?" Juvia ignored his remark.

"Frey Love."

"-Mr. Love." Juvia wasn't quite sure if he was joking about the last name. Frey looked her up and down, eyes resting on her chest a moment too long.

"It's a little warm in here, is it not?" He stood up and sauntered over, resting his hands on her shoulders. Juvia made a move to stand up in an attempt to remove his hands.

"Oh, there's no need to stand, unless you have another plan for our date?" Mr. Love lifted an eyebrow in a suggestive manner, hands slowly moving lower. Juvia startled before standing up forcefully.

"Juvia is very sorry Mr. Love, but she likes someone else." She eyed the exit with a strong desire to leave. Mr. Love, however, had very different plans as a grin grew on his face

"Your father said you might say something like that," he paused, "How about a deal darling, stay with me for two days and I'll leave you alone with your 'boyfriend'." Judging by his touchiness, Juvia knew this would only end terribly.

"Juvia will have to decline-," she began.

"Does he really care for you, though?" Mr. Love had interjected, pulling out his phone.

"Wha-?" Juvia's eyes grew in shock as she examined the picture.

"He's this young fellow, correct?" Mr. Love gestured to what had to be Gray with a familiar curly haired girl on his lap. They definitely seemed like more than friends. Juvia gasped when she caught Gray's hand somewhere it most certainly shouldn't be.

"Oh darling Juvia, so naive," Mr. Love sighed dramatically. "Surely he won't mind considering..." With this, he pulled out a folder, a few more pictures peeking through with a variety of other girls. Juvia compared two of the pictures, noticing how similar the girls looked and how the limbs didn't align correctly. This was not good. Absolutely not good.

"Juvia thinks this is a bad idea Mr.-" Mr. Love's face grew stern as Juvia backed up towards the door, phone in hand.

"I tried to be reasonable with you my dear, on account of your father." He raised his fingers, and with a single snap, a cloth was shoved over Juvia's face by an unknown figure. She quickly collapsed, phone falling to the floor.

"I suppose I should leave lover boy a message." Mr. Love picked up the phone, holding Juvia's unconscious body.

If you care all that much, you might pay a visit to 0000 XXXXXXX street.

The man grinned, knowing all the pieces were coming together as he walked out the door.

A/N

As you can probably tell, I don't really follow my schedule, do I? My apologies, and thank you for reading!