swimming

Juvia rubbed her eyes, making a very poor attempt to block out the excessive sunlight. She turned away and snuggled closer into her rather...firm pillow. Opening one eye, she came to the realization that it was not in fact a pillow she was sleeping on, but her boyfriend.

Awww, Gray is so cute!

KNOCK KNOCK

Juvia sat up, turning to the door as a familiar red-head stepped in.

"Erza!" Juvia thought Erza was amazing, strong, smart, charismatic, she had it all. The blue-haired girl quickly walked over to her friend.

"Hey Juvs, just dropping by with some clean clothes." Juvia looked down at her tattered dress. Too bad, she really liked that one.

"Thank you!" She glanced at her phone, no new messages.

"Is there anything else?"

"Um," Juvia paused, "Would it be possible for Juvia to stay with you? She doesn't really want to go home right now."

"Of course, we'll have to pick up some of your stuff later, though." Erza smiled at Juvia, while the boy beside her began to stir

---time skip---

Juvia enjoyed staying with Erza, the girl always had so many cool things going on. Of course, Juvia had to find herself a job to help pay for rent, but it was well worth it. School was no problem, and afterwards, she could hang out with her crew of friends. The girl rested her head on Gray's shoulder and smiled.

"And in First place, Juvia Lockser!" Smiling, Juvia got up, making her way to the podium, "And that concludes the State Swimming Championship!"

Who knew life could be so amazing?

A/N Heyy all, thanks for sticking with me!! I know the end might've seemed a little rushed, but I thought it was just cruel to leave the story where it was. Maybe some time I'll come back and change it until then, stay safe and healthy!