Reunions

"What did you mean, then?"

"I, er..."

Gray took a deep breath.

"Iwouldn'tmindifyoustayedwithme!" Juvia cocked her head,

"Could Gray-sama repeat that?"

"I. Wouldn't. Mind. If. You. Stayed. With. Me."

"Why?"

"ilikeyou," Gray realized his mistake and repeated himself, "I like you!"

"..." Gray looked at the girl with worry, did he upset her? Instead, Juvia's eyes were shining and she had a huge grin on her face.

"Gray-sama means it?"

"Well, um, yeah. I-i mean, I'm not ready for a-anything besides a couple of, erm, dates. BUT NOTHING ELSE!" His face had turned a brilliant red. "If that's okay..."

"Whatever makes Gray-sama happy!" Juvia smiled and gave him a huge hug. Uncertain, Gray tentatively hugged her back.

"Oh no! Juvia has to go back to class!" The girl immediately let go and ran off.

"SEE YOU TOMORROW GRAY-SAMA!!!" Gray gave a small smile, a huge weight had been lifted off his chest. The rest of their day was spent as usual, though Juvia had a bounce in her step and Gray was slightly less grumpy. Juvia still had one more deed, so she had called Ultear right after school.

"Hello?" The voice was clearly a woman's, however it was deeper than Juvia expected.

"Hi, Miss Ultear-san?"

"Yes. May I ask who is calling?"

"Juvia's name is Juvia Lockser. Juvia heard you were looking for a skating partner?" She inwardly cringed, she really needed to stop talking in third person. It was going to get her in all kinds of trouble.

"I'm sorry, hun, I need a guy."

"Juvia knows, her friend Gray Fullbuster would very much like a partner, as well."

"Okay, where should we meet? I'm only open tomorrow after 3."

"Umm, do you know where Fairy Ice rink is?"

"Of course, shall we meet there?"

"Yes please, thank you so much!"

"Mhm, bye dear."

The next dayyy

Right after school, Juvia ran up to Gray-sama and dragged him to the ice rink.

"What's this all about?" He questioned his possible girlfriend.

"Juvia has a surprise, Gray-sama will have to wait a little bit, though." A gorgeous woman began walking towards them.

"Are you Juvia?" She questioned the girl as she tied up her hair in a bun.

"Yes, this is Juvia's boyfriend, Gray." Hearing Juvia call him her boyfriend gave him a fluttery feeling, but he held up his poker face.

"Gray?" The woman looked surprised, "Do you remember me? Ultear?"

"EH?!? TEARY?" Gray was shocked, she looked so different! Juvia looked at him with worry.

"Oh, ahem, Ultear was my old coach's daughter. We stopped hanging out when she left for a boarding school." The woman flung her arms around Gray in a big hug.

"I MISSED YOU!" Juvia began to fidget. Ultear, seeing this pulled herself together.

"Let's see your skills, kid." Gray obliged, putting on his skates and demonstrating his usual routine.

"Hmm, kay you're hired!" Gray nearly slipped.

"Just like that?"

"Yup." Suddenly, a large man crashed into Juvia, smushing her against the wall.

"Gihi, sorry girlie." The man was rather terrifying, that is, until Juvia got a better look at him.

"Gajeel?" She knew this man, very well.

"Eh? Juv?" Juvia felt herself being moved back turning to find Gray.

"Do you know this...man?" Gray asked.

"GAJEEL!" The girl gave the man a hug. Now it was Gray's turn to feel worried.

"Heya Juvs." The man hugged back. Looking at Gray, Juvia grinned.

"Gray, this is Juvia's cousin, Gajeel. Gajeel, this is Juvia's boyfriend, Gray." Both men glared at each other. Suddenly, Juvia saw a small girl run in.

"Gajeel, you big meanie! Give my headband back!" The girl suddenly halted, upon seeing Gajeel hug a strange woman.

"Heya shrimp!" The girl began to tear up.

"Whoa, whoa, hold up. This is my cuz, Juvia. I'm not cheating on you!" The girl huffed and crossed her arms. Juvia let go of her cousin and backed up, eyes wide.

"G-gajeel is dating a 12 year-old?"

"I'M NOT 12, I'M 17!" The girl yelled. Gray gave her a disbelieving look.

"Gihi, told ya ur tiny. Juvia, this is my girlfriend, Levy."

"Juvia is so sorry! She didn't realize you were the same age as her!"

"It's all right, nothing new."

"GRAY, GET YOUR LITTLE BUTT DOWN HERE!!!" Gray grinned sheepishly and went back to the rink.

Regardless, Juvia was able to catch up with her cousin and his girlfriend while Gray practiced.

bzzz bzzz

Juvia took out her phone.

Message from unknown number: Hey Juvia! It's Erza! Have you changed your mind about the party? ;)

Juvia was slightly confused as to why Erza seemed so happy over text. She quickly saved the number and responded, Juvia is now able to come. Should she bring anything?

Message from Erza-san: Nah, just show up at Magnolia water park at 2 tomorrow! CU there!

Juvia grinned, now she had to find a bathing suit.