idk what should I name this chap

.
.
.

Yeji was having a nightmare, she couldn't sleep after those nightmares. So she decided to went to his brother's bedroom.

She opened the door quietly trying not to wake his brother up, she closed the door and started to walk to Hyunjin's bed.

She sat at the floor while her head is resting on the bed.
Yeji looks at him, thinking if she should wake his brother up or not. She decided to stay quiet

She kept staring at his brother's features and started to think of somethin

'I'm so lucky to have Hyunjin as my big brother. He's sweet, such a drama queen lol, caring, protective, has a soft spot for me, especially he makes me feel special (stan twice ya'll~~)' she thought to herself and decided to went back to her bedroom.

She already close Hyunjin's bedroom as she started to walk, she tripped really hard, making a loud thud across the hall. Hurting her back, and her left leg very bad. But luckily no one heard her.

She tried to stand up, but failed. Feeling lots of pain on her foot. As she tried for the second time, Yeji heard a bedroom door opening. She looks at Hyunjin staring back at her worriedly.

"What the fuck Yeji?!" He stated worriedly as he helps me to get up and went back to his bedroom putting me on his bed, I winced in pain as I sit. He kneels in front of me as he softly holdy hand and brushed some strain of my hair away from my face.

"What are you doing at this time? Aren't you supposed to sleep??" Hyunjin asked as he turned his position sitting beside me.

"I had a n-nightmare earlier"

"Why didn't you tell me?? You could just come to my room and waken me up so I could help you out"

"I-it's just that I don't want to disturb you..you look very peaceful while you sleep so I decided not to wake you up"

"Aish you pabo! What's the nightmare anyway?"

"It's about mom and dad trying t-to seperate u-us because t-they divorce" Yeji said as she started to cry

"Heyhey Yeji...that won't happen okay? Trust me I won't never leave you behind Ji" Hyunjin said as he wrapped both of his arm around Yeji a.k.a hugging her tightly

"It's just that your my great brother, you always there when I-I need y-you and you're t-the only one who could m-make me feel special" said Yeji hugging him back not wanting to let go.

"Geez lil sis...if that really happen, I would try everything to stay with you! No matter what happen" Hyunjin said as he ruffled Yeji's hair

Yeji smiled through the hug and she stopped crying and Hyunjin could only heard soft snores from Yeji

Hyunjin could just uwu at the sight of his beloved little sister.
He put her beside him lying down and he follows. While he hug Yeji not wanting to let go
.
.
.
'Lil sis...I really wanted to be the type of brother you want. I will always be with you no matter what happen, whoever tries to hurt you..I'll fight for you...just remembered even though I'm not as perfect like the other brothers did...I'm still your favorite one'
(Lol idk the ending seems weird but okay then at least it's worth it!)
.
.
.

Yeji woke up the next morning, the first thing she saw is her big brother,Hyunjin. She smiled as she started to pinch Hyunjin's cheek quiet hard just to wake him up. It worked.

"Ouch! What the heck Yeji?!"

She just giggled at his brother's reaction
Once Hyunjin saw Yeji's giggles he felt soften in a blink of an eye.

"I'll tickle you untill death!" Hyunjin said as he started to tickle Yeji's waist.

"AAHH HYUNJIN STAPHH!" She said trying not fall of the bed. Hyunjin finally gave up and he gets up from the bed and so do Yeji

"Race you to the kitchen!" Hyunjin said as he began to ran out

"Aishh this boyy...HEY HYUNJIN NO FAIR!!" Yeji shouted at him and started to run after him
.
.
.

Soooo...how was the first chap??
My first thought is that they looked like a couple but I just shrugged it off lmao~~
Don't forget to comment and vote!
Word count: 734