Sturdy [2]

"I love you, Kirari." You interlaced your hand with hers, kissing her lips gently.

"I love you too, Y/N." She smirked, kissing your forehead.

Those words, a lie.

Those tears from before, a show.

The apology, an act.

"Come on, we shouldn't stay here. I want to show you something interesting, honey." She spoke, elegantly.

"Oh okay," You smiled. "Where are we going? Is this a date?" You laughed, innocently.

"Maybe," She closed her eyes. "Or not." She stared at your [color] eyes.

"Don't you just like surprises." You squeezed her hand. "Lead the way?"

"Hm, alright."

It wasn't so fun, Kirari, grew more possessive, and manipulative to keep you away from any other people that wander the earth.

"I don't want them to break you. You're still healing from what I did, and I'm truly sorry, honey." She kissed your hand. "Come along, we wouldn't want to be careless and late."

"Oh, of course!" You exclaimed.

She was nothing, but a stormy cloud that was blocking the beautiful sky away from you -- to feel that wonderful freedom, and not the isolation the cloud radiated.

She vowed she wouldn't treat you as a pawn, nor a toy she could degrade, but a person doesn't change over a few week, nor a month in some chances. Blue eyes that hide conflict from the ill-intentions in her soul. She may be a face of a family name, but she is no true idol in your eyes.

Than degrading you, she slowly manipulated you into thinking everyone around you had the potential to destroy you, like she did, but it also made you crawl into her chest like a submissive pet. You were tricked into thinking she was the only person that could heal you, save you from the pit of which you caused yourself to fall into, but she was the dangerous one you should've still looked out for.

If she did it once, she will did it again.

It's in her nature.

One bullet.

"Fool me once."

Second bullet.

"Shame on you."

Third bullet.

"Fool me twice."

Fourth bullet.

"Shame on me."

Fifth bullet.

"For giving you..."

Sixth bullet.

"A second chance."

Loaded.

"The pain you caused me is so devastating." You smiled. "Isn't it Kirari?" You looked behind yourself at the curious girl in the doorway. "We have been together for sometime -- we made love -- kissed and held each other. Yet," You chuckled. "It was a way for you to use me like you did a year ago!"

"Hm," She breathed.

You pointed the revolver at her chest.

"You don't get to speak one word from those blue lips." You laughed, delusional from the realization of reality. "You said you loved me, took my heart into yours, and crushed it."

"You are right." She confessed, her lips firm.

"So you admit it, after all those pitiful words meant as apologizes you finally came to your senses, and said you used me -- like a fucking pawn!" You laughed pointing the gun to head. "Would it bring you joy if I were to shoot myself in front of you?"

Her eyes dilate for a split second before her blue-eyes lit up. "Seeing the inside of your head would be fascinating -- to see the blood along with the nerves, and how they connect." She sighed. "But yours wouldn't be satisfying, so no--"

"Shut up! Your stupid lame excuse of a protest are all in vain -- you don't mean them -- if you did we wouldn't be in this toxic outcome, now would we?" You cocked the gun, and aggressively forced the barrel on your temple. "You are no hero -- just a villain in my story."

She kept quiet.

"Is the President speechless -- ashamed by her own sickening game?" You shrugged. "Any last words before I leave."

"I love you."

"And I fucking hate your entire existence." Your finger was barely close to pulling the trigger, but she tackled you before the damage was dealt. She held your head close while you cried into her chest.

"Stop! Stop! STOP IT!"

Sturdy hatred for an unbelievable nightmare that had consumed you from head to toe in a game of cat and mouse. A suicidal Y/N has lost her mind in the ocean blue eyes of Kirari Momobami.

She has you around her finger, and is never going to let you -- not by someone random, and never by your own hand.

She is no hero, she is a devious villain.

Containing the sturdy hatred of your forever broken soul.

You are just a pawn in her eyes, and nothing more in her game of cat and mouse.

"Shhhh, it'll be over soon."

---

Edit: August 28th, 2022

Final Edit:

Words: 785