Sturdy [4]

If you're a lover, you should know
The lonely moments just get lonelier
The longer you're in love
Than if you were alone
Memories turn into daydreams become a taboo

"Why are you here?" The old man wabbled his way over to Kirari, a bouquet of roses, symbolizes that she if genuine sorry for her selfish wrong doings. "Just visiting someone special."

"Hm, family?"

"No, she's more." Her chest heavy.

"Lover." He looked at the young lady with soft eyes. "She was your lover?"

"She was close enough, but things happened." She sat down the vase of flowers -- roses symbolized apologizes, her eyes drowning with faint tears she never knew she could have. "And, I wish I hadn't been at fault."

I don't want to be afraid
The deeper that I go
It takes my breath away
Soft hearts electric souls
Heart to heart and eyes to eyes
Is this taboo?

She was no longer in the council, to ashamed to show her face to the clan nor the people Y/N was friends with. She held a frame of the both of you, when you guys were together when everything was happy -- before Y/N knew that she was only acting on selfishness.

"Look, take a picture of me by the pond!"

"Alright."

She held the photo to the sky, the wind brushing against it. Y/N wasn't a coward, she didn't have an unhealthy obsession, she had a dream, and never did anything irrational to gain Kirari's attention before she was kicked to the floor by the one she adored.

Those words would ring in her head.

Baby we built this house
On memories
Take my picture now
Shake it til you see it
And when your fantasies
Become your legacy
Promise me a place
In your house of memories

"You'll always be in my heart." She took the photo to her chest. "Even if i truly only wanted to toture you."

The old man came closer to Kirari, and sat his hand on her shoulder gently, for comfort. "I'm sure she's in a better place, dear." He smiled. "Away from the drama, and catastrophes that reign this world." He chuckled. "I'm sure she enjoyed those moments between you two, the happy moments she'll always remember." He pointed to his chest; his heart. "As along as you remember her."

"Thank you."

I think of you from time to time
More than I thought I would
You were just too kind
And I was too young to know
That's all that really matters
I was a fool

"Well, I'll leave you two alone." He walked away, and Kirari let the tears fall without any stares. "I'm so sorry."

She held her hand over her mouth.

"You're right, I'm dumb." She chuckled. "I am a villain." She walked away from your grave. "But, maybe we all are."

Baby we built this house
On memories
Take my picture now
Shake it til you see it
And when your fantasies
Become your legacy
Promise me a place
In your house of memories

"Kirari! Wait up! You can't just run off!" You stated, and reached out for her hand. "There, now we won't be apart." You kissed the front of her hand.

"I'm glad."

"Why did you leave me?" She fell into a void. "You left me, you neglected me!" You cocked your gun. "Now you've lost me -- like everyone else!"

Those thoughts of past lovers
They'll always haunt me
I wish I could believe
You'd never wrong me
Then will you remember
Me in the same way
As I remember you

"Gah!" She sat up, her breath rushed, and her heart running. "That same nightmare." She rubbed her face, her hair down, and straight. She looked over at your photo, once again.

"You've lost me, suffer the consequences of your actions!"

She winced, her own mind playing tricks on her. "Torture at it's finest."

Baby we built this house
On memories
Take my picture now
Shake it til you see it
And when your fantasies
Become your legacy
Promise me a place

"Kirari?" Ririka wondered over to the bed. "How are you feeling? Did you have another nightmare?"

"Ririka?" Her sister looked at her with concerned eyes. "You've been having nightmares for three months now."

"It's been that long?" Kirari mumbled.

"Are you okay?" Ririka placed her hand to Kirari's forehead. "You're burning up."

"Stop it." Kirari said.

"What?"

"Stop it, leave me alone. I need to think." Kirari ordered.

"Hey, it's okay-"

"Leave!" Ririka winced, and left without a word. Kirari fell back onto her bed, her head pounding.

She grabbed a gun from the drawer.

Baby we built this house
On memories
Take my picture now
Shake it til you see it
And when your fantasies
Become your legacy
Promise me a place
In your house of memories

Tears fall down her face.

Tears she shouldn't had shed.

She put you there.

Now she's regretful.

Of her actions.

Cocked.

In your house of memories
Promise me a place

[彼女は後悔している女性です]

"Sturdy House Of Memories."

Loaded.

Creak.

Bang.

"Kirari!" Her sister forced the gun away from her sister. "What are you doing?"

"I am just a shadow of myself. Dear sister, don't you see it? I am a disgrace to whom lay their eyes on me." Kirari said. "You even think of me as a disgrace."

"That's not true!" Ririka defended.

"Now I understand." Kirari laughed, broken. "I understand what she felt, and it's devastating."

"Please, I'm here for you." Ririka said.

"Even if the world seems to be against you."

---

Edit: August 28th, 2022

Final Edit:

Words: 944