Sturdy [3]

"Kirari, surely a you couldn't handle the pressure of keeping up an act, and that gives me pleasure unimaginable as the future. You risked so much, and it caught up to you." You laughed. "I have been used, manipulated into things I've hated, cursed and layed to be punish by those who look down on me, and all of that was because of you -- caused by you."

She crossed her legs, gipping the chair she was forced into. "But one more risk isn't going to kill you." You spread out a deck of cards. "Is it, can you handle it?"

"Am I that naive to believe in those words, to be lifted into joy because you wanted to help me? No. You only did that to keep be at bay -- to use me -- you sociopath. I gave you a feeling you hadn't felt in so long, you yearned for that feeling -- not guilty of pulling me by strings -- controlling myself!"

"I did it for you, whether you take that in consideration or not." She smirked. "You haven't even thought to point my point of view in your pointless tantrum."

"You play these little games with no guilt to those who were oblivious to them -- you haunt those and take the money they owe you. Curse them down like the pet they are -- but I wasn't a pet you should've messed with." You slam your fist. "I am so much more than a submissive animal you can tame to your abominable benefits."

"You used me for yours, I'm going to use you for mine." You flip a card. "After all, you're the face of the Momobami Clan, and I will love to take that title for my own." You laughed. "To see your strucked face when they have more respect for me while you rot in your own grief." You flipped another. "I mean -- who could trust a member of a clan if they lost it to an outsider."

"You're fighting against fire." She said, resting her face on her hand.

"If I was -- it's going to be smoked." You licked your lips. "Just like your burning flame inside your darken heart."

"I will drown myself in the riches, kill myself in this fine life -- a happy life." You covered your mouth. "But, you have to go first, then your sister -- and I'll be the greatest Council President they've ever seen with the title of being a Momobami!"

"Leave her out of this." She hissed. "Shall we get on will the gamble?"

"Are you willing to risk it all?" You smirked. "Or do you have common sense?"

"It wouldn't matter about common sense." She said. "The risk is all I need."

"The risk is all you'll get -- as you will fall into my trap." You laughed. "The rules are fairly easy that it'll be impossible to cheat." You smiled. "For each card you place of the field you must bet a number of chips, the card will be faced down -- whomever has the highest card out of plain guessing will get the chips that were bet that round -- we will go until both players' decks are empty."

"A game based on luck." She clarrifled.

"Just luck -- but you'll run out of that."

"I bet five chips, and I lay my card. You may proceed." You said.

"I bet ten." She gently placed them on the table. "Now, for the reveal."

"An Ace of Hearts, and a Ten of Spades? Couldn't do any better?" Kirari took the chips.

"Didn't I say your luck will run out?" You say. "Don't get too cocky, Kirari -- doesn't go with those eyes of yours."

"I bet twenty chips." You said, laying the card softly.

"I bet ten again." She said.

You won.

"A win?" You pick up her card. "A low card -- don't go easy on me -- I don't need your selfish pity."

"The last around? We are neck and neck." You bet the last of your chips. "We have the same amount of chips gain, and the same amount of chips to use."

One chip each.

"King and a Queen." You lick your lips. "Seems that I have won -- the clan and your seat." You tilt her head.

"I wouldn't never had thought of myself as a devious person, you changed me, and revenge is so sweet." You kissed her lips. "I am sad it had to be this way, Kirari, but things happen as you once said." You pull away. "And you'll never see yourself reign again."

You became what you've never wanted, the thing she hated, but it was her fault that you became her nightmare. As she was once yours.

The sweet revenge.

A troubled soul

And devious blue-eyes.

All you wanted was her, now you've became a power hungry villain in everyone's story.

One bullet.

Loaded.

Cocked.

Regretful Tears.

"I am the villain in this story."

Bang.

"I lost what I once wanted, yet, is this even a reality or just a bad dream? I was lost in pleasure and amusement, and took what I loved for granted..."

"Y/N, I'm sorry."