Kacchan..? 💚🧡🖤

Sunday,
8:00 am

Here I am, in my room of where the #1 fan boy stays in, I restudied my notebook full of facts that were about my peers as I slouched against the bed frame. My hair was a mess, I had bags under my eyes from watching videos of all might at night and I looked bloated. I stood up and hurried to the bathroom, brushing my teeth with an all might voice activated toothbrush that yelled "I am here to clean your teeth!" Every-time I giggle of satisfaction with a grin from ear to ear, I stepped out of my room to find my mom frying tamago (fried eggs) along with around 4 bowls of rice with a pressed umeboshi on each bowl. I stare in confusion as our dad was at work overseas so how come my mother made 4 bowls for me and her? Then it hit me. Kacchan's arriving with his mother Mitsuki Bakugo! I rush back to my room in fright as my mother calls out my name.

"Izuku! Could you please help me set out the food as Mitsuki and Bakugo is coming over for breakfast?" Question Inko (My mother).

I replied, "Ill be with you in a minute mum! I just have to uh- clean my all might figures!"

I crash into the wall as I hurriedly took of my sloppy pyjamas into a more cleaner shirt and joggers.I then took my headband for a better way to cleanse my pores and face with a new moisturiser that I got for free from Momo when she did her training with the pro hero, Uwabami as she got to do a commercial with her and Itsuka. As I rub through my tender skin I jump to the sound of the doorbell ringing, oh no! I take off my headband and rush to the front door where my mother was with her arms crossed, eyebrows narrowed and a pouty lip. I bow down to apologise with a weak smile and stood up straight when my mother unlocked the door to Mitsuki and Kacchan. We was greeted with presents and by that I mean some fresh orange flowers along with a scented candle of green apple and personally for me an all might plushie! I chuckle with delight.

Mitsuki: "Hello there Izuku! Long time no see eh?!"

She would headlock me and rub my head.

"It sure was Mrs Bakugo..!"

Mitsuki: "Just call me your second mother!"

She winks at me with a grin on her face. I smile pleasingly and I always found her as another parent of mine since I was young as my father was rarely there for me. I walked to the dining table, sitting down as I leaned against my arm zoning into space as I did get full sleep I needed last night. I dazed off until I saw a hand waved close to my face, I jump in shock to find out Kacchan was the person. Im surprised to see him interact with me but I wasn't complaining! He would groan and look away but then intensely stare into my eyes, His red crimson eyes shot at me.

Kacchan: "You started to daydream, maybe focus on life better."

I laugh too his response making him give me a confused stare as his eyebrow start to raise. I stop in embarrassment and get flustered.

"Sorry Kacchan, Oh! And thank you for that All might plushie, Im glad that you know what I like."

He would look away all red in his face like a tomato, covering his face with his orange hoodie.

Kacchan: "It wasnt me you dummy, It was my mother, who makes you think I would give a present to someone who doesn't deserve it?"

Kacchan's mother would go up to Kacchan from behind and smack his head in anger.

Mitsuki: "You liar! You chose the plushie for him!"

Kacchan looked as if he was about to explode hot lava, yelling back at his mother.

Bakugo: "I did not you old hag!"

Mitsuki would storm off back to the kitchen where my mother was who was in preparation for her famous Kastudon. I would squeeze the all might figure and stare at its detail that it must've took to create it. Bakugo would stand up from the dining table and would step into my room without permission, I follow him but quickly as he might've seen something he shouldn't have. I hurry right past him and block the entrance to my door trying the reach every corner of the door. He would laugh his head off as I wasn't the expected height to reach the top of the door, he grabbed me and lifted me upon the door so I couldnt reach the floor, I move my legs desperately as he grins.

Kacchan: "You need to start drinking milk you know."

He drops me as I tumble into my own room. He walks in and sits on the side of my bed as I hurriedly scattered to my desk chair. He examined my room with his hands of his hips. I stared at his appearance, his hair was spiky but fluffy at the same time, his jawline was perfectly sharp as his eyes were jaw dropping. I could stare at them all day and still be entertained. He was always cute and perfect, girls would always squeal if they ever got the chance to communicate with him. Surprisingly he never gave any of them a chance, he would always ignore them. He caught my staring him as he smirks, he gots up and grabs me by my shirt leading me to the bathroom. I hit my head against the wall as he place his hand on the side of me, he smirks and leans in closer to me whispering in my ear.

Bakugo: "Has your mom ever told you that staring at someone is rude Deku..?"

He took of his orange hoodie revealing him in his black tank top showing his biceps.I felt dizzy and blushed uncontrollably. He grabbed my right leg with his face two inches away from me as he approaches my neck...Kacchan's about to really take it to the next level..?

 Art doesn't belong to me! ⚠️1066 wordsThis is the first chapter to a story about the fanon ship Bakudeku, I hope you guys enjoy! 💚🧡

1066 words
This is the first chapter to a story about the fanon ship Bakudeku, I hope you guys enjoy! 💚🧡