⚠️ Rumours ⚠️

Lunch
12:30pm

Nobody pov:

The bell rang as the classmates pack all there stuff to walk to the cafeteria for the meal of their day. Deku would grab his backpack and walk through the halls but stop while Bakugo came running and calling after him. Deku would turn feeling estatic by hearing Bakugo's voice calling his name. Bakugo walked to Deku with his hands in his pockets with a pout on his lips, Deku found that attractive as he bit his lip while looking at him up and down. Bakugo would go upfront to Deku with his hand on the back of his head nervous.

"Oi nerd, can we go now? I wanna be alone with you.."

Bakugo would mumble the last bit under his breath, Deku comfortably grabbed Kacchan's hand while running outside of the campus but gradually slows down while they go near the cherry blossom tree.

(Art doesnt belong to me!)

Deku would admire the finest beauty of the cherry blossoms leaves tumbling down one by one and how its colours mixed together made a beautiful colour. His eyes would light up as he points towards the tree to Bakugo with a wide smile across his face. Bakugo's cheek start to explode with fire since the cuteness of Deku was too much for him to handle. As they walked pass the tree, Deku noticed that something was bothering Kacchan (as they were inseparable as kids he knew when and how kacchan behaved). Kacchan would grit his teeth and lightly glare at Deku, continuously biting his lip with twitching his fingers.

Deku: "Kacchan..? Whats wron-"

Kacchan: "Can we kiss now..?"

Kacchan would tremble with his hand upon his face while looking around to see if anyone was around. Deku hesitated as they both were fully in public where everyone's eyes are open but agreed as Kacchan looked desperate for a small kiss too. Bakugo rapidly would grab Izuku by the back, pushing himself towards Izuku. Their lips pressed against each other as Bakugo goes biting Izuku's lower lip. It felt funny for Deku but in a good way, something that made Bakugo even hotter. They continued kissing roughly until they panted out for air, Deku would wipe his mouth that was full of Kacchan's saliva as Bakugo starts to quieten down from the urge of being with deku.