Gone...?

(DISCLAIMER: They do break up but get back together so no worries!)

Deku couldn't feel anything, he felt numb. Guilt overgrew him shortly as he starts to bite the inside of his cheek while clutching to his white shirt while inhaling and exhaling out.
Katsuki noticed Deku's difficulties of breathing as he grabs Deku's left hand tracing his right hand with the left hands finger while exhaling every time they go over a finger.

This was the finger breathing technique that was used whenever Deku had anxiety filling him, luckily Kacchan was able to help him just in time as Izuku starts to calm down and lean back onto the desk with his arms covering his pale face. His face expressed a couple of words that only Katsuki could see,

"what have I done"

Bakugo could read Deku like a book after knowing him for so long and for many years.
Katsuki massaged the others shoulders while whispering in the green haired boys ear with the softest tone he had ever used.

"Izuku, do you need a break from the classroom?"

The greenette nodded silently with tears prickling in his eyes. They both escorted outside along grabbing everyone's attention but they only responded with rolling their eyes as Katsuki flipped them off.

Deku clutched his right arm while biting his lower lip while slowly looking at the tall blonde guy who was pinning Deku against the wall to cover him from any attention that the students in the hallway would see.

"Kacchan..why do you keep on hurting others because of me..." 💚

Deku's lip quivered while speaking. He was right, This wasnt the only time Kacchan had hurt another person for Deku. There were many infact:
・Supermarket with the cashier
.・Coffee barista
・Gym trainer of Izuku
・Receptionist at an office
・Street dance who asked for Deku's number
・Singer at a small restaurant
・Employee at Primark
And lastly but not leastly,
・Akiko

Words couldnt escape from Katsuki's rose lips as he backs away from Deku with his hand clutched on his heart, his eyebrows daggered down and anger in his eyes.

"I hurt people who do harm to you Izuku! Its my job as your boyfriend..!" 🧡

"Doesnt mean you hurt others physically, What do you think?!" 💚

Deku yelled with his eyes shut. A wave of realisation hit Bakugo and Deku.
Deku never yelled at Bakugo in his whole life and if he did it was never of anger, Katsuki couldnt help but walk off with his hand in his pockets, leaving Deku along with a shattered heart.

Both started to tear up, heartbroken.
They both didnt know if they were still together or not but that didnt go in their minds. Katsuki already made his way to the classroom followed by Akiko who was still in love struck with him.

He pushed her again leading her into her face toward the wall but all she did was giggle and walk all girly towards him as he sits back into his desk, sighing while fiddling with Izuku's all might pen that the greenette left on the table.

A few minutes passed and Deku decided to walk in trying to hide from all eyes, it didnt work. He slouches bac into his desk behind of Kacchan's and stared at the back of the blonde boys head with no emotion shown in his freckled face.
He bolted up as viewing a hand with his all might pen in the palm. It was Katsuki, Izuku sighed gloomly while grabbing the pen with a small reply.

"Thank you Kacchan.." 💚

"Its Bakugo to you, nerd." 🧡

"Kacchan..." 💚

"Call me that one more fucking time and Ill beat the shit out of you." 🧡

"Right.. Bakugo.." 💚

Time skips to after school.

Deku walked alone with no sign of Bakugo waiting for him ans running to him. He felt isolated from anyone and not being able to focus on any student that was in his vision.
Tears prickled again as he lets it flow while walking out of school, he didnt care anyways. He just lost his beloved man.

(Art doesnt belong too meee)

I guess this is the end of Bakudeku..
Its.. Gone..?

Hii my fellow readersss-
I hope you enjoy this chapter-
Uh yes, they are over but dw! It doesnt mean they break up forever.. 😙
Hope you enjoyed this! 💚🧡

Word count:
700 words