✨~A date~✨

Everyones eyes laid on us while whispers escaped from my mouth. It annoyed Bakugo as it drove more attention to them until he lost it when everyone had start to point their fingers at the couple. He stopped Midway and turned around with small explosions in his palm screaming his head off.

"You extra's got something to say to me?!"

Everyone froze and trembled in silence while Deku went infront of him and waved his hands in defence to the other students. He dragged Bakugo all the way to the building where you can book taxi's. Deku lightly punched Bakugo in the arm in disapproval, shaking his head.

"Kacchan you need to learn how to ignore others!" Izuku replied with his arm crossed and his eyesbrows narrowed.

"Whatever, those dickheads deserve to be humiliated in the first place." He scoffs.

With both of their arms connected Kacchan shuffled closer to Deku  everytime someone passed them near the pavement. It was one of Kacchan's habits, being overprotective. Deku noticed it, giggling of how cute it was of Bakugo being jealous. They settled into the taxi, Deku leaning on Kacchans shoulder while he was leaning on his smooth green emerald hair.

"Where to boys?"
Asked the taxi driver looking at them through the rear mirror.

Deku stood straight up bumping his head on  Bakugo's jaw. He rubbed his head but politely replied with a smile.

"To the mall sir!"

The taxi driver returned the smilr and turned on the gps typing the mall's name.

Deku rubbed his forehead groaning softly as he reachs to Kacchan apologising while chuckling softly. Bakugo shakes his head while laughing, gently placing his hand of Deku's lap. Izuku blushed uncontrollably while being flustered. He quickly pecked Kacchan's cheek while he was lookig outside the window distracted. He stared to the front with his cheeks bright as a tomato, Deku looked in the same direction as him to see the taxi drive raising his eyebrow and silently laughing. Deku screams inside while falling into Kacchan's lap in embarrassment all the way to the cafe. They both were silent on the way but it wasnt awkward. More of like a calming silent ride.
They waved the Taxi driver goodbye,still flustered on what happened while walking inside a little cafe that had dogs around to roam free. It was in between the Centre of the mall and a little alleyway. Luckily, it wasnt packed so no one recognised Bakugo or Deku at the cafe. They waited to be seated,standing close to each other until a woman approaches. Her eyes starting narrowing as she bit her lip looking towards Bakugo. Deku hadnt realised due to the fact that puppies were crawling on his legs, Kacchan seemed uncomfortable and walked infront of Deku so he wouldnt face the waiter as much as he would. The waiter moved them to a window view near the dog pens while introducing herself to both of them, especially Bakugo.

"Hello boys! Im Akiko, Ill be your waiter for today."

She shook Deku's hand with glee but flirtily holded Bakugo's hand along with a wink. This time Deku saw the WHOLE thing in action. He would calmly slap the waiters hand as she backed out.

"Hes gay and happily taken Akiko,"

He looked at her with a sarcastic smile as she walked off with a defeated look plastered on her face. Kacchan would smirk as he lifted Deku's hand, kissing on the top. Deku felt butterflies flying all over his stomach. He never knew what a date felt like, all he knew was that Kacchan was used to this. After all he was the centre of attention due to his hot headed and "bad boy" look. They were interrupted again by a big but fragile black puppy who was rubbing his head against Bakugo's leg, needing for some warmth. He would pick it up being greeted by sloppy kisses and licks, Deku would giggle softly as he holded a cute blonde pomeranian in his arms who fell asleep.
The black puppy would walk on the table into Deku's arm. It looked as if Deku was now a mother, it melted Bakugo's heart as he gave a small grin. They had ordered a dish of hot kimchi fried rice with a spread of chill oil for the blonde and Katsudon freshly made with love for the greenette. Akiko came back with their beverages on the tray. With a dirty look she placed the green haired boy's sprite with a thud, shaking the table. She then smiled gently to Bakugo with her flirtatious eyes handing him his redbull. He rolled his eyes in response as she walks away gloomy.