🃏"Let the game begin"🃏

(Art at the top doesnt belong to me! Its Bluebescuits on Insta!)

Mostly everyone from 1-A except Mineta, Aoyama, Sato,Ojiro and Koda was seated in the living room either on the couch or the floor. They were waiting for the 2 lovers and Kirishima to arrive in order to play a quick game of spin the bottle but with a twist of playing 7 minutes of heaven after. As Bakugo and deku arrive along with Kirishima, Everyone's eyes laid on their hands that were linked together tightly, Kaminari threw himself to Kirishima wrapping his electro body around Kirishima who chuckled and cackled for a few seconds while Deku was in between Kacchan's legs snuggling up his chest as sniffing Bakugo's warm caramel scent that trailed around him whenever he went. Mina threw the bottle that they were using in the middle. It spun directly to Deku himself and Ochaco, Deku would gulp quitely after the incident of Ochaco confessing to him this morning.

Mina: "Alright! Ochaco and Deku!~"

The both leaned in closely as they tremble since Deku was officially taken and Uraraka had eyes for someone else, they pecked each other on the lips very quickly with no emotion whatsoever. Bakugo would groan, standing up as he leaves but freezes when Deku clenched on Bakugo's hand.

Deku: "Kacchan.. Please stay..!"

Bakugo desperately wanted to leave but couldnt break Deku's heart by leaving him. He sighs of defeat and sits beside Deku with his phone out due to boredom. Deku would celebrate quitely but later spins the bottle around until it lands on Kirishima and Kaminari. They both grin and make out infront of everyone. They didnt care if anyone judged them, all they did was to know that they both love each other too much to not show the world. Everyone would cheer them on as they carried on kissing each other leaning from one side to another side.

Ochaco: "This game is quite interesting!" She would exclaim.

They broke their kiss away while they both back away silent but both of their cheeks flashing red. Deku would feel the urge to want Bakugo's soft caramel lips connecting with his, again, He was back into his own little world. The bottle was spun once again landing it to
Todoroki and Kacchan. They both visibly were disgusted showed by Bakugo acted as if he was puking, approahing each other they peck each other with their lips touching as far away as possible. They both end with their tongues out,wiping their mouth staring at each other with disgust.
They spent hours on the game as mostly everyone had a turn to kiss someone once.
Deku was peacefully wrapped around Kacchan's arms again as his hair rested below Bakugo's chin,supporting him.
They pretty much got used to each other in one day really easily, after all they did knew each other since kindergarten.

Mina would suddenly jump out from her sitting with the bottle in her hand raised up high yelling out loud

"Time to play 7 minutes heaven!!"

Kacchan starting to rebel her decision with his arms around Deku and he squeezes him tightly.

"No fucking way am I letting someone be in a closet alone with Deku! I already let him kiss other bitches."

Bakugo did fully trust Deku, it was just his habit of not trusting others that he hasnt known so easily. The thought of Deku alone with someone else vulnerable and them being able to take Deku away pissed the hell out of Bakugo. He only trusted Denki and Kiri as he knew they both wont do anything to affect his relationship as they were both loyal to each other. Deku calmly kissed Kacchan on the cheek by surprise and in one second his hands started to steam as he clenched them. Deku smiled softly and chuckled lightly.

"Ill be fine! Can I remind you that I also have a powerful quirk just like yours?"

Deku pressed on Kacchans nose gently while trying to lift the two front hair locks up like all might. Kacchan smiled slightly that lit up Deku's eyes. He hasnt seen that kind of smile since they were kids when Deku made fun of himself but falling making Bakugo laugh his ass off. Kacchan would realise he was in public and rest into his stern face coughing.

"If the nerd says he'll be alright then we'll only stay for a bit."

Kacchan mumbled under his breath with his hand over his mouth. "Im not going to like this.", Mina started spinning the bottle landing it on between Tsuyu and Ochaco, Ochaco panicked looking at Deku as he was the only one knowing her little secret. Deku smiled gently and gave her a thumbs up boosting her confidence, she nodded and went to hold Tsuyu's hand as they walked to the closet that was stored of shoes but was now empty for the game. 3 minutes has passed and everyone was silent with their ears opened for something to happen in the closet.

4 mins.

5..

Mina crept closer to the closet,eavesdropping as she jumps excitedly. She motion her mouth with both of her hands styled into two mouths that were touching. Tsuyu and Ochaco were making out! Everyone whispered or either gazed enthusiastically. Quickly,Mina rushed over as the alarm went off meaningn 7 minutes has passed. They both exited with a kiss mark on eithers cheek.

Mina: "Two people coming out in a day?! Now thats news!"

The realisation hit Bakugo as he gots up and moved away from Deku,eager to go in that enclosed closet with his territory. Luck struck as it landed on no other than the new gay couple. Katsuki Bakugo and Izuku Midoriya, they ventured into the closet shutting the door as tight as they could. First minute was full of silence until Deku couldnt take it anymore. He wanted Bakugo in his arms. After a few minutes passed again, he jumped on Bakugo with his feet locking behind Katsuki's back,as he kissed Kacchan forcefully. Kacchan didnt seem to care, he wanted Deku to kiss him. They lean to the side of the closet while they're face pressed against each other, their tongues linking. They were interrupted by a knock at the door but they werent going to easily be stopped. They carried on as Deku his arms wrapped around Kacchan's arm while moving his hands around his back. They couldnt care less about anyone else. They just needed each other, it was to the point where they didnt think they could live without each other; Bakugo needed Deku's soft smile and loving comfort hugs while Deku needed Kacchan's warm embracement and sweet scent for both to stay sane. They were now fully interrupted when Mina opened the door widely. Kacchan gave the middle finger directly to her face as he continues making out with Deku intensely.
They both were finally stopped by Deku as they parted away panting for air as they kissed nonstop for a whole 5 mins, Bakugo would pout but did need a minute to fully breathe for air. They both sat down beside each other taunting about who was the better kisser.

🧡 "We both know whos the better kisser you dumbass."

💚 "Indeed~! Its none other than me!"

Bakugo would squish Izuku's cheek bringing it closer to his face.

🧡 "Your being very cute and all nerd, but remember whos king of this relationship."

Deku would wave his arms around his head blushing intensely for Katsuki's flirty come back.

💚 "Alright your majesty.."

Everyone stared at the duo in awe and amazement of how #goals the couple were.
The new powerful ship, Bakudeku.

Aahhh we finished another chapterrr 🧡
Hope u enjoyed! 💚
Goodbye and 🧡
see ya!💚

Word count:
1300 words🧡