💔 F̶e̶a̶r̶ 💔

The duo were inseparable by the time they got out of the closet. Everyone was mostly tired by the time of the clock saying 11:30pm, Deku's eyes were droopy while being on Kacchan's back on they're way to his bedroom. Kacchan's tightened his grip on Deku's thighs for precaution that Deku could pass out due to exhaustion at any time. He stumbled on his way to the elevator, catching his breath and moving Deku around his front so that way bridal style carrying would be more comforting for Deku and easier for Kacchan himself. As they both entered the dorms, Bakugo plobbed Izuku on the bed as he curls up into a ball. Kacchan would vigorously rub his cheeks to cover the fact that we was blushing uncontrollably, he looked at fragile Deku and smiled softly. Izuku was precious to him, he couldnt forget about how he bullied him in Middle school but that was the past and they both "forgot" about it. Jokes on him,Bakugo couldnt erase the image of Deku groaning softly whille being punched by Kacchan. He lied aside of the bed with his phone out, putting out an alarm for 6:00am while getting comfy,covering deku and himself with the duvet as He joins Izuku off to sleep Paradise.

Deku woke up to a rough morning. He felt extremely tired even after a 6 hour sleep. He slapped the side of his face gently to wake him up squinting his eyes to the bright sun. He reached to Kacchan's phone to stop the alarm and lies on his back where he cuddles around Bakugo's chest,waking him up with a morning peck against his forehead. Bakugo didnt really want to move or get ready for school unlike Deku who was up and left back to his dorm. He just wanted to stay in bed all day, not having a care in the world except from his Deku. That is,until Deku arrived back at his dorm with his uniform on as he posed like a model. Kacchan would burst of laughter while shaking his head and changing to his uniform. Deku blushed deeper seeing Katsuki shirtless along with his rock hard six packs.

💚 "Kacchan..Ill be at th-th-the uh- kitchen!"

As he buckled up his belt Bakugo  stared at Deku confused due to his stuttering but shrugged it off. 🧡 "Alright dumbass, no need to tell me. They exchanged waves of goodbyes and Deku walked out. Bakugo was nearly ready to go out but he needed to grab a few essentials first. The image of the past still remained in his brain, bugging him as he scowls while grabbing his bag and setting off to the kitchen along with Deku for breakfast. As he got off the ground floor Uraraka approached his vision with a smile against her round face and a welcoming arm around his shoulders, he would nudge her off but that didnt stop her.

"Whats wrong Bakugo? Deku mad at you this time?" Questioned Uraraka.

Bakugo gritted his teeth as he shoves Uraraka gently away from him as he mumbles.
"He wouldnt be mad at me.."
He scowls to the thought of an argument with Deku. Of course it would always end as tears flooding from Deku's eyes. The whole class was at the table either chatting away or focusing on eating their most important meal of the day. Deku waved to Kacchan motioning him to sit next to Izuku. He plopped on the chair, leaning against the table with his arms crossed while gulping down his protein shake in one swallow.

He continued onto his rice along with a side dish of fried anchovies. Deku would try to make conversation but was prevented by the spinach that was stuffed and poked through his mouth. Kacchan would bite the spinach away from Izuku as he flashes red in realization on what did just did a few seconds ago. Deku of course was flustered but chuckled quietly while munching down his breakfast along with his orange juice that was freshly squeezed by Iida and Momo who went out to the garden to harvest a few vegetables.

Bakugo's stomach started to bother him, he ignored it hoping that it would stop but it only grew worse, his whole body started sweating alot as he started to feel light headed, he could barely see anyone without a blur interrupting it. He patted on Deku's shoulder lightly as he fell into Izuku's arm unconscious. Deku didnt realise at first until he saw that Kacchan was shivering while laying on his knees. He started carefully placing Bakugo in his arms while placing Kacchan's over his neck. He yelled to the others. "Tell Recovery girl to come over at Bakugos dorm please, just anyone!" Iida responded with a salute as he runs out of the dorms to the infirmary. As deku runs to Kacchan's dorm he noticed that Bakugo was boiling as hot as lava but shivering. He opened the door, rushing as he lays Kacchan on the bed. Patientally he waits for Iida and Recovery girl busting through the door as he tries his best to cool Bakugo down by turning on the AC along with plenty of fans.

He took off Bakugo's shirt that was drenched with sweat and placed it onto the pile of dirty clothes he wore in the past week. Recocery girl had finally entered but with a concerned face as she rushes over to Kacchan o the bed. She adjusts her head to signal for Deku to leave as she needed to check on him personally. It hurt Deku but nodded in order for her to help Bakugo in the best way she could. He was right outside Bakugo's door room walking in the same position for a few minutes until he sat against the door burying his head with his knees. Mixed emotions surrounded him but worry was the main. actually it wasnt, fear was it right now.