😰Guilt 😰

(I promise you it isnt 🥺 please dont leave this story 💚🧡)

-A few days passed on-

Nobody pov:
Deku and Bakugo have been officially a couple for around a month. The celebrated their 1 month anniversary with a road trip to the famous 'Lovers island'. It was a tourist attraction full of activities for couple's who wanted to show their affection towards each other. Yes, it was very weird for two men to be seen as a couple but it grew onto the others quicker than you would expect, at first it was unsettling however this gave Bakudeku to appreciate their new memories together as they were head over heels for each other.

It was a day at school in the break where Bakugo and his "bakusquad" were hanging around the main school water fountain inside the campus. Deku, of course,was in the library but wanted some privacy due to the upcoming test he had to face next week. Bakugo shrugged about the test, not giving a fuck. He was the type who always knew he would ace it with perfection. He wasnt the only one, everyone in class 1-A also admitted to the thought. After all, he worked extra hard and gave up his personal time for training at his best while the others were relaxing about, that was mostly the reason why he never got to trust them at 100% percent until Deku arrived in his life classed as his boyfriend. Deku had got to show Kacchan the meaning on friends since in middle schook he only gained some due to his quirk.
It quickly changed for bakugo as he all loved the class dearly but clearly didnt want to show it. Kirishima was slouching agaisnt the tree across from the fountain along with Kaminari,Mina and Sero. Bakugo was at the side, away from all the chattering from the other members. He sighed while staring into the reflection of the water as he leant against the curve. A hand was placed on his shoulder, he flinched while turning around to a medium height, green haired girl with matching crimson red eyes shot through his who felt familiar. She wore a small blush with her hair rather messy but neat combined.

(Credits to freekkmy on twitter!)

He scoffs as he places his hands in his pocket with a stern face towards her.
"What do you want?"

The blush grew across the girls face as she fiddles with her two finger as she looked down to her shoes.

"I saw you alone and I thought you were kinda cute.."

She mumbled quietly. She reminded her of Deku but a female version. He crossed his arms while slouching on the side of the water fountain, tapping his feet.

"Is it any chance I could possibly have your number..?" She asked politely with her eyes widened for a chance.

Bakugo made a 'tsk' sound as he walked away, nudging her shoulder.

"Im Taken."

He walked away with his phone in his hand walking off the the library, unfortunately that didnt make the green hair girl give up. She rushed to him, yelling with a tear dripping down her cheek.

"What do you mean taken Kacchan! Your single who has been waiting for me,Akiko!"
She sobbed while rubbing her puffy eyes out of frustration. It hit Bakugo's chest just realizing what she called him. He faced behind him to Akiko with his eyebrows pointed down.Nevermind, this was the opposite of deku.

"Who the fuck said you could call me Kacchan?"

Akiko rushed to him grabbing his arm and she sways left to right with her eyes shut tightly. Kacchan pulled away with anger as he furious pushes Akiko away with full force making her collapse to the ground. Right on time Deku had approached him from behind with his mouth covered by his hands in shock. Deku ran towards to Akiko supporting her to stand up with a glare to Bakugo.

"Kacchan! What did you do to her?!"

Bakugo scoffed while grabbing Deku's waist pulling him away from Akiko who stood up with her fist clenched. She slowly stared at Izuku with a death glare along with her hand pointed.

"You.."

Deku gazed in a confused look as he was the one who helped her up. He reached to her until he was stuck towards Kacchan, secured by his hand wrapped around Izuku.

"You bitch! How could a boy steal a hunk from every girl!"

Akiko rolled up her sleeves stomping her way to Izuku as her target. With a fist lined to Izuku, She was blocked by Bakugo who covered Midoriya in a split second. She hit his rock hard abs, widening her eyes.

"Kacchan! I d-didnt mean to! Are you oka-"

She was interrupted by a slap from Kacchan leaving a red imprint on her peach skin. Tears started to fill her eyes as Deku trembled in fear, this only made Bakugo more agnrier rather than bad. He left her alone while walking off outside for a break which Deku tagged along. He looked down while walking and decided to turn around to see another dirty look and a finger from Akiko. Was it the right thing he should've done? Not do anything?

HAHAHA IN UR FACE AKIKO
If your an Akiko I sincerely apologize but your probably better than this one in my story hope you guys enjoyed this chapter and again-
Im sorry 😔🥺💚🧡 byee! 💚🖤🧡

900 words.