Chapter 15 (MAD)

Lexon POV

She's back. She's coming back, again.

This is not my story to tell, but I'm already part of it.

When we were a child, Boss is a cheerful kid. He's always smiling even in a small thing. We've been part of his life when he told his father to adopt us from the orphanage when we were 8 years old boy. Xandrei and I are both orphan. Both our parents are already dead, according to the Orphanage management. It's fine with us, at least we found a new family through his family. We're like brothers. We've promised to follow him, even in a school. We studied together. We're like his shadow.

But everything has changed when his father got another wife. His biological mother already dead by giving birth to him.

That woman is a pain in the ass. Every time his father was going at his office, we were abuse of this woman specially Boss. We're still a child and can do nothing about it. That's the start of his changes. He was aloof with others, only us can go near him.

We tried to tell his father about his woman's doing, but he's blinded by his love and can't believe in what we're saying.

Not until, he witnessed with his very own eyes that his woman locked his only child in the basement with a dirt all over his shirt like a beggar. That woman thought that he was on a business trip for the whole month and never expected his arrival.

She tried to ask forgiveness, but as a consequence, she will leave outside the country, far from us. Of course, he loves that woman and supported her in everything.
Money is what she asked for.

After that incident, Boss back to his cheerful side. We graduated and worked together in their Company. Some of their Companies are already under his name and he managed it successfully. He's already 20 years old that time.

But, something came up. He fell in love. We can't say anything about that girl, she's beautiful and charming, but we found out, she's just wanting to seduce Boss and get all his money. A gold digger bitch. She tried to transfer his money in separate bank accounts, but then, as his loyal subordinate we found out early as possible and said it to him. He conducted an investigation by himself, but before he knows the truth, his girl got an accident that causes her death. After that, he changed. Totally changed.

He's been cold and intimidating. Commanding and dictating. Nobody can go against him specially in the business world. He became a very successful man, even without his father's connections.

After 5 years, he met this weird girl with a weird name. Panga Tong. I know he felt happy at the moment, but by the news we delivered earlier, I know everything will be changed again.

I know he can protect himself, but he's not that powerful enough to go against his father. His Father was living again with that woman after so many years. I know, that woman will do everything just to make us miserable. She's crazy.

.....

Upon witnessing a scene earlier, I know Gorgeous is important to him, but, he can't express his concern correctly. He used his commanding and dictating self to Gorgeous.

I can't blame him though, but upon seeing Gorgeous face, I want to punch him. How can he hurt this innocent girl without knowing what's happening. Clueless, that's she is.

When Boss and Drei left, I looked at her. She's hurt. I knew it because of the water fell from her eyes, I know she's crying. I don't know why, but my heart aches.