cuarenta cuatro.

Antonio pulled over the car before looking at Alejandra.

"I got to go in and get my haircut by Johnny real quick."

"Alright , I'll miss tugging your hair." She said , biting her lip at him. He grabbed her chin and kissed her softly with a smile.

"I bet you will, I won't take long."

"Okay."

He got out and shut the door before walking inside into the small barbershop. A chorus of heys went around and Johnny smiled at his boy. The two men bro hugged before Antonio sat back.

"Finally decided to come back huh ?"

"I had to."

"Taking those criminals down ?"

"Only the bad ones."

The conversation was nice among the barbershop. Antonio didn't grow up too far from this barbershop and it was Johnny's dads shop before he got sick and died from diagnosed colon cancer. This was his other home.

"Where's the fine detective I heard is your new partner ?"One of the men asked Antonio who's name was Lennie.

"Yeah where's she at ? I want to see her. Johnny you seen her ?" A man named Patrick asked.

Johnny laughed along with Antonio , both thinking about the day at the gym.

"She got a good left hook and she is good looking, surprise Antonio didn't go for her."

"You know there's no dating in the unit."

"And who cares ?" Lennie said out loud ."She don't have a man ?"

"Not that I know of ?" Antonio spoke.

"Kids ?"

"None."

"Diseases ?"

"No."

"She fucked up in the head ?"

"No."

"Alright , what's the problem ?"

All the men laughed as Antonio shook his head with a smile. No one knew about him and Ali and he wasn't just going to tell his boys just yet. He still wanted to see where this would go with Voight before anything was said.

"Antonio , where is the girl ?"

"She's outside in the car."

"Bring her in. I want to meet her." Patrick told him. Antonio rolled his eyes and grabbed his phone before dialing her number. He put the phone to his ear.

"Can you come inside ?"

"Why ?"

"Just because."

"Mhm whatever you say Dawson."

He hung up the phone and put it back in his pocket as Johnny was finishing his hair.

"Is she coming ?"

On cue the door opened to show case Alejandra. Today , she was wearing a long sleeve dark brown bodysuit with light blue jeans and dark brown combat boots. Her hair was pulled back into a braid with some loose strands, the braid laying over her shoulder.

"What you need me for ?"

"Guys , this is Ali my partner , Ali these are the guys."

She smiled and waved.

"Well Antonio , you were right , she is beautiful." Patrick said to him. Antonio smirked at the man. He wanted to meet her so bad but now couldn't even say what he wanted because he was too scared.