💫2//School day💫

You wake up and go take a shower, you go and wake up Alvaro and say "wake up, we have school today"

Alvaro: ugh I hate school

You: me too

Alvaro: mhm btw My friends are taking us

You: okay

You put go and put some makeup on and wear this:

You Go and see Alvaro that he's done and you say "are they coming"

Alvaro: yes just wait

You: okay

After like 30 minutes they came, you go outside and Mattia says "woah"

You: what

Mattia: you look beautiful

You: thanks

Alvaro get in the car and ale says "y/n you have to sit on someone's lap"

You: are you for real?

Ale: you can sit on the roof

You: fine but who's

Mattia: uhh you can sit on my lap

You: sure

You sit on mattia's lap and he puts his arms around your waist, you blush but try to hide them Mattia whisper in your ear "did I make you blush"

You: noooo

You laugh, Alvaro says "why are you laughing?"

You: I just thought about something funny

Alvaro: what?

You thought then you say "umm yesterday I heard you fart in the kitchen"

Alvaro: I didn't fart

You laugh and said "Yes you did"
All of you laugh then y'all get to school and your walking to class until someone hugs you from behind😳🥺🦋

you turn around real quick and see Mattia, you step back then say "oh my god you scared me" you and Mattia laugh, then Mattia says "what's your first period?"

You: science

Mattia: me too

Y'all laugh then kairi comes up to y'all and say "y/n trying to take my man" you laugh and say "we're just friends" Mattia whispers under his breath "we could be more"

You: huh

Mattia: oh nothing

You smile at Mattia and Mattia smiles back at you, y'all walk to that class (your new to the school because you had online school but Alvaro had public, but Alvaro wanted you to go to public with him), you walk in and the teacher says "oh class we have a new student"